Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it be cool if you the Jake Figure had his regular avatar head..and then a final battle head sculpt.

Yeah, but the final battle Jake had warpaint on his body too, so I'd see them sooner make 2 different Jakes.

Maybe they'll include a headsculpt without warpaint but with the hair in those braids, but I liked the look of him with the hair loose best.

I want a Quaritch 1:6 figure from Hot Toys or the whole thing is a no-go for me. I'm serious.

Like Nick from CHUD said... I could watch a whole movie about Stephen Lang's character. What a rare scene chewer.

I Need a Col. Quarich 1/6 figure..its a must. But i will still get both jake & neytiri. Probly Quachich and Neytiri and make a Diorama of them in battle

Anyone got those 6" mattel figures (Movie Masters)? Are those any good, detailed wise?

Last edited:
No interest in Quarich. Definitely a great villain, but not really compelling in his own right like a Hannibal Lecter or a Vader or a Joker. Just Neytiri and Jake for me.

The Little figures arent anything special..there just for kids really..but the AMP suit and Scorpian Chopper they make are pretty cool for there price..the bigger creatures are pretty badass to.

I have Neytiri and Jake Sully of the Movie Masters, but thinking of taking them back. They are okay, but pricey for $15 each and the quality not up to par for spending that much. I can't wait to see Sideshow and Hot Toys offerings!

How do they look like from Movie Masters ? Are they the small tiny 4" Mattel ones ?

There alright for regular figures..nothing to get real gaga over if your a hard core collector. AMP suit and Chopper are cool though. Im waiting for Hot toys Versions..theyll be amazing

Yea i saw them yesterday at target, i wasnt impressed at all so i will def be waiting for hot toys versions.

I have Neytiri and Jake Sully of the Movie Masters, but thinking of taking them back. They are okay, but pricey for $15 each and the quality not up to par for spending that much. I can't wait to see Sideshow and Hot Toys offerings!

If you want to sell them let me know.

I'm giddy with excitement over what Hot Toys is going to show us. IMO, the big three franchises have always been Star Wars, LOTR, and Indiana Jones. HT aquired none of those licenses. Avatar is absolutely up there with those other three and I'm ecstatic that the most innovative and high end 1/6 scale company on the planet will be making figures for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back