Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess they have to choose carefully what chacters they go after and create..budget reasons mabey?,seeing if theres a big fanbbase?..idk. But i know Neytiri, Jakes Avatar and Quarich are Must figures!

Definately not the best license for 1/6 scale. All the good stuff would be huge. Creature mounts would be cool for example, but virtually impossible.

Figures that Hot Toys teased us with that never got made.

What do you mean ? Sure inglorious bastards was teased and thier are no figures for them yet, but avatar is a sure fire hit and its crappy toys at target where selling like crazy. So hot toys avatar is a must and its what the fanbase wants.:D

Originally Posted by Master Wayne
Give me a Jake, Neytiri, and Quaritch. I'll be happy.

Definitely gotta have those three! After seeing the movie over the weekend my urge to buy Avatar figures is growing. Help...dying...must..buy....must...have...Neytiri....Jake...Quaritch....1/6 scale...figureeees...XP

I want both a regular and war paint version of Jake and Neytiri, plus human Jake (w/wheelchair), Quaritch (w/AMP), and maybe a Na'vi warrior and human marine. Oh hell I'll buy whoever they make.

I want Quarich..with all the military BDU and Armour he had throughout the movie. have take off the armour and have the Tanktop he had on. they should use the chris redfield muscular body for the figure..Quarich was jacked!..then have his Handgun. The Machine Gun..mabey even that flamethrower..SO many cool weapons. and one headsculpt of just his scars..then a final battle head..were hes all bloody and crazy looking!..If this is done right..could be amazing!!!!

And I dont know if this was posted already..sorry if it was. But hot toys uploaded there page recently..and Avatar is now on the toolbar with liscenes and you can watch the trailer on there site..thats gotta be a good sign :)

Last edited:
And I dont know if this was posted already..sorry if it was. But hot toys uploaded there page recently..and Avatar is now on the toolbar with liscenes and you can watch the trailer on there site..thats gotta be a good sign :)

I noticed that too! I hope it's a good sign! I think HT wouldn't put that up if they didn't have something in production that wasn't ready to be showed soon.

I'm still hoping they show us some first pics of this line before this year ends, but that might be too close actually...

Im glad we will be seeing figures from this movie soon.

HT did the Predalien which is very tall. They could probably do a rubber covering and use a lot of the same parts of that body for the Na'vi. Technically they should be 20 inches, but 18" would be fine as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah id be happuy with 18"..its still HUGE for 1/6 scale..hopefully well hear somthing within the next week or 2...Mabey by new years..gotta keep our fingeres crossed!

Yea 18inch figures sound about the right scale for these figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back