Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So There were No Avatar Figures Under my tree :-(....but mabey well get some kind of word by the weeks end on what hot toys line will be like

I really can't wait for all those figure to come out !!! I'm counting days !!!! And counting days until I see the movie again :D

Im Kinda new to Hot toys & The boards, I bought My DX Joker & pre-orderd the T2 Arnie but thats about it. How long does it usually take to get word on what there plans are when they get a movie liscnene. In other words, how long can we expect to wait for news on AVATR Figures..im just way to excited

Sometime in the next month, but the linxese was just annouced so im imaginging thier working on them as we speak.

these figures will probaly be 16 inches, man imagine the articulation and the likeness. whoooooooooooooooa!!!!!!!!!

these figures will probaly be 16 inches, man imagine the articulation and the likeness. whoooooooooooooooa!!!!!!!!!

Uuugh, no! 16" is WAY too short! 20" is preferred, but going by the Alien and Predator sizes, HT may bump them down to 18".

altough the movie was average,I'm sure HT would make great figures out of it.

Saw this tonight, was much better than I expected it to be.

I don't suppose we have any hope for a HT AMP suit... I shudder to think at how much that would run. The Sideshow maquette is 21" tall; the description for it lists the AMP suit coming in at 14 feet tall, so nope, no way we're going to get a 28" one from Hot Toys in 1:6 scale....

This is very exciting news, while I didn't think the movie was all that great I loved the marines uniforms in it, so I'm praying to the hot toys gods for a Col.Quaritch in his full BDU

Yeah Same I Hope the Col. Quarich figure has him in full BDU an Arrmor, along with alot of cool weapons

Colonel Quaritch is my most favorite character in Avatar :rock2

Hes So Badass...he was a great bad guy. If hot toyd does him in a DX figure i will love life..I hope they do!
"and that is how you scatter the roaches"

Stephen Lang is a very good actor. He cracked me up in The Men Who Stare At Goats.
In Public Enemies, he kind of swoops in halfway through the film, and steals a lot of the show from both Bale and Depp.

The only line of his in AVATAR that made me cringe a bit was "Nothing's over while I'm still breathing!" That was a bit much, and I'll just take that up with Cameron.

Would love a figure of him. It's a must.

Hot Toys HAS to do a Quarich figure. Lang is a great actor. I can see them doing a great likeness to him in the figure. with the scars and all!

Stephen Lang is a very good actor. He cracked me up in The Men Who Stare At Goats.
In Public Enemies, he kind of swoops in halfway through the film, and steals a lot of the show from both Bale and Depp.

The only line of his in AVATAR that made me cringe a bit was "Nothing's over while I'm still breathing!" That was a bit much, and I'll just take that up with Cameron.

Would love a figure of him. It's a must.

I never noticed Stephen Lang in movies before Avatar. I haven't seen Public Enemies and The Men Who Stare At Goats yet.
Coïncidentely, Manhunter was on TV yesterday, and he was in that too. He looked kinda funny though with red curly hair, no scars and about 20 years younger :lol

But anyway, I'd love to see HT make a figure of him too!! But I'm most excited to see how they'll make the Na'vi!!! :)

Im just really excited for this Avatar figure line in general just to see what chacaters they do.. I just got my Hot toys DX joker and its awesome!!..it deserves to be displayed with some awesome Avatar Figures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back