Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we see a figure of Jake in his human form, with the wheelchair, his tribal tattoo showing, two headsculpts, one with the jarhead haircut, the other longer, and his gasmask and a gearbag.

they were huge creatures!!!..i want them to tower over the Human figures they do, but not to much. Im thinking if they do a quarich an hes like 12"..then Jake & Neytiro can be like 16"...kindA like the hot toys john conner vs the t600 rubberskin..a lil bigger though

actually if a 6 ft person is 12 inches tall in figure form, then a 10 foot na'vi would translate to about 20 inches in figure form. Makes sense. 1 foot equals 2 inches in a figure. these things should be massive, i cant wait!

If HT does stick to true 1/6 scale for the Na'vi figures, these might be pretty expensive (DX prices, probably).

actually if a 6 ft person is 12 inches tall in figure form, then a 10 foot na'vi would translate to about 20 inches in figure form. Makes sense. 1 foot equals 2 inches in a figure. these things should be massive, i cant wait!

That is correct. If they are 10 feet tall in the movie, then 1/6 of that would be 20 inches.

wow 20" is huge!!!..im trying to think of what hot toys will do i mean..the navii were real built in the movie..these things are gonna be so big..tower over all the the other ht figs. If they are 20" Now, they better make a 1/6 AMP suit for Quachich..so he wont look so small.

wow 20" is huge!!!..im trying to think of what hot toys will do i mean..the navii were real built in the movie..these things are gonna be so big..tower over all the the other ht figs. If they are 20" Now, they better make a 1/6 AMP suit for Quachich..so he wont look so small.

It will be interesting to see. My fear is they will make them in smaller scale.

I don't want them to end up like Iron Monger and Cain either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back