Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you :wave

Rumour: HT will issue a cape replacement later this week for ppl who already brought Ezio...

...The one we have now, see the diff?

Ok, you got me - what is the difference on the cape?

Incredible figure though. And lovely photos.

Who said HT are giving aren't giving their videogame lines enough love? Oh, I did. Oops.

Thank you :wave

Rumour: HT will issue a cape replacement later this week for ppl who already brought Ezio.

Great news! :rock that was probably my biggest complaint. I figure the hood could be futz a bit to look better, but the cape had no chance due to it's material. Be sure to give us pics if the rumor is true!

Yay, he's out in HK...so maybe early November for US?

Great pics OMG!

Is it the norm for a Hot Toys release in the U.S. to be delayed for a few months (after the initial release in Asia)? November just seems way too long for this :slap. In fact, I hope that's not the case.

Is it the norm for a Hot Toys release in the U.S. to be delayed for a few months (after the initial release in Asia)? November just seems way too long for this :slap. In fact, I hope that's not the case.

As far as I know, yep the release to the US is typically delayed unfortunately :( I'm thinking october though for this guy, not November. My LCS said it would arrive 3rd QT but seeing as it's almost 4th QT I'd say sometime in October when it's released. With talk of this new rumor about a cape swap, I'm assuming that the big delay is due to the fact that the US will probably be getting the new cape, if the rumor holds true :rock

So is that rumour true about the cape? I'm guessing the change is going to be the leather thing on his shoulder that the cape is attached to?

Interesting!

I'd rather have them delay and fix something than to release it early and have us go through the hassle of replacements.

I'd rather see the hood changed than the cape, thats what I though you meant! But then again i'm stupid so...

As far as I know, yep the release to the US is typically delayed unfortunately :( I'm thinking october though for this guy, not November. My LCS said it would arrive 3rd QT but seeing as it's almost 4th QT I'd say sometime in October when it's released. With talk of this new rumor about a cape swap, I'm assuming that the big delay is due to the fact that the US will probably be getting the new cape, if the rumor holds true :rock

US is delayed about 1 month, give or take, from HK release.

I'd rather see the hood changed than the cape, thats what I though you meant! But then again i'm stupid so...

I think if they gave him a longer neck, then the hood would look better. By the way the hood drapes in the game, it makes ezio seem to have a longer neck, especially in AC Brotherhood

Yeah I know what you mean. Just the 'peak' seems very high to me, not sure if a longer neck would fix that. Looks great anyways though :rock

Ezio looks great. I'm currently stuck debating between purchasing him or Wesker (Midnight).

dsc0435nu.jpg

dsc0411e.jpg

dsc0466j.jpg

dsc0439s.jpg

More here: https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27768&extra=page=1

Stunning!

Just noticed he has a holder for the sword.

Can't wait for this one, it really is epic

But the design is completely wrong from in-game.

Not really. For the most part this figure is a very accurate replica of Ezio. However, the clothes might need a generous soaking of water to give it a more natural look. Is it called the "water mod"? Granted, I've never actually tried it, but I've heard great results... :lol

Back