Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else seen this

picture.php

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Any other poor collectors out there like me, thinking about passing on this figure now with the news of the 1/4th line and P2 Re-release?

With the Wolf LSF Looming on the horizon and all the breaking news from hot toys...gonna be some tough choices for me to make about what I am going to be getting.

This may have ended up being an easy pass for me now, although I was really excited to be getting this. Anyone else feel the same that has a limited collecting income?

^^ I'm considering to pass on the whole 1/4 releases, it's too big (I only have the Neca one in 1/4 and just that one is already a problem), and it will be too expensive as well. I rather collect only 1/6, it's a perfect size, not too small, not too big. As for Samurai, initially I disliked it, now I find it interesting and wish to have it, but it's so expensive that right now I'm just wanting to see pics and reviews, but who knows?... But I'm looking forward to see the new 1/6 releases such as P2. I'm considering to buy an old P2 now as its value decreases though, as I like the old ones and would like to have it along with my old P1.

^^ I'm considering to pass on the whole 1/4 releases, it's too big (I only have the Neca one in 1/4 and just that one is already a problem), and it will be too expensive as well. I rather collect only 1/6, it's a perfect size, not too small, not too big. As for Samurai, initially I disliked it, now I find it interesting and wish to have it, but it's so expensive that right now I'm just wanting to see pics and reviews, but who knows?... But I'm looking forward to see the new 1/6 releases such as P2. I'm considering to buy an old P2 now as its value decreases though, as I like the old ones and would like to have it along with my old P1.

I agree with pretty much everything you said. While I'm sure the 1/4 stuff will be epic, the price will keep me from getting any of them unless I get a better job by then or by some miracle they keep them around the $200 range (which we all know won't be the case). I also agree about the size. Again while a massive collection of 19"+ Predators would look awesome on display, realistically I wouldn't have very many places to put them atm.

From a design standpoint, I really do like this figure alot however the price will keep me from getting him especially with other HT Preds coming out.

So aside from P2, are they coming back with AvP/Scar, Celtic, and Chopper redo's?

And to add the hello kitty/pooh predator...
That's nice and all, but I want to see:

-Stealth Predator
-pirate ninja predator
-Charlie sheen tiger blood winning predator
-chuck norris predator
-casual look predator
-chef boy r dee predator
-and maybe a few others

Back