Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what does samurai has to do with predator. This doesnt even make any sense.

what's next? a pink hello kitty predator with a red bowtie?

I assume you did this once you clicked "buy" :lol :

But believe me, I understand you! I didn't like it at first, but now I do...

It really has grown on me, but more so after I read a part translation of it's back story and thought it was pretty cool.

You won't regret it man.

Glad I did it now, just waiting on my Classic to arrive and I've also got Noland on pre-order. If they're the only HT Pred figures out in 2012 I can rest easy, I'm pretty much going after them exclusively at the moment.

Now that you expressed your dislike, kindly don't come back to troll or post comments like "what's next, Winnie the Pooh Predator".

Those words are too way smaller to get see,im just ignore most to get some main point,that was a mentioned Hottoys in the future will be more cooperate alien&predator projects with takayuki takeya.....

And the concept of this guy is from the japan Warring States,about 16 century the most larger war,when this predator arrive to the japan wear the samurai armor and teach the resident how to fight the alien.

Probably easier to quote it...sorry it's Christmas I'm drinking :thud:

Love the back story. I can display this with my samurai figures to follow the story.

Last edited:
What's next, Winnie the Pooh Predator?

This a perfect example of what we don't want. Glad a professional troll like the larva was kind enough to help us. So all of those aspiring to become TROLLS, take the following lesson based on the quote above from the most whinny, crying, negative little female troll we have.

Notice her use of the word Pooh and Predator together, starting the sentence with, 'what's next'. It confirms its dislike for the figure and makes no real contribution or is engaging any productive discussion related to the figure. Perfect example of trolling.

Hope all the future trolls out there took notes from the mrs badass troller there. That's pure trolling right there. So lets all thank mrs larva for that example.

Last edited:
I love how I post a 6 word sentence meant as a joke, then you respond with an enormous post, bashing me in every sentence, making a huge deal out of nothing, THEN you have the nerve to call me "whinny"..although I believe you meant "whiny".. :confused:

:lol

Oh, and what's next, Winnie the Pooh Predator?

Again? By now it should be pretty obvious that you'd get that kind of reaction for posting something like that, joke or not. If this was the first time this happened, then maybe I'd say MxBxM over reacted. But you clearly said that knowing that someone (likely him) would react to it, and I'm sure you knew he would call you a troll for doing it. Then again, maybe you two are in on this together, and I'll just let you guys play it out.

@Lar'ja Thwei
You are in an argument on nearly every thread that I have ever looked at. Its really apparent that you love being in arguments and your negativity about everything is really sickening to an extent. I can understand being critical about things but you go way WAY over board with it ALL THE TIME. So for someone to call you out about it....well, hate to say you put it upon yourself.

:lol

This a perfect example of what we don't want. Glad a professional troll like the larva was kind enough to help us. So all of those aspiring to become TROLLS, take the following lesson based on the quote above from the most whinny, crying, negative little female troll we have.

Notice her use of the word Pooh and Predator together, starting the sentence with, 'what's next'. It confirms its dislike for the figure and makes no real contribution or is engaging any productive discussion related to the figure. Perfect example of trolling.

Hope all the future trolls out there took notes from the mrs badass troller there. That's pure trolling right there. So lets all thank mrs larva for that example.

Again? By now it should be pretty obvious that you'd get that kind of reaction for posting something like that, joke or not. If this was the first time this happened, then maybe I'd say MxBxM over reacted. But you clearly said that knowing that someone (likely him) would react to it, and I'm sure you knew he would call you a troll for doing it. Then again, maybe you two are in on this together, and I'll just let you guys play it out.

@Lar'ja Thwei
You are in an argument on nearly every thread that I have ever looked at. Its really apparent that you love being in arguments and your negativity about everything is really sickening to an extent. I can understand being critical about things but you go way WAY over board with it ALL THE TIME. So for someone to call you out about it....well, hate to say you put it upon yourself.

:thud:

:slap
I don't know. Would it make you feel better if they made one?

Now that you expressed your dislike, kindly don't come back to troll or post comments like "what's next, Winnie the Pooh Predator".

:slap:slap

^^ Was that really necessary...?

:lecture:lecture:lecture
:lecture:lecture:lecture

Last edited:
Back