Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the Samurai next to my regular Preds, he makes them look puny. This is one beast of a figure.
Definitely the meanest looking Pred I've ever seen yet

Looking at the Samurai next to my regular Preds, he makes them look puny. This is one beast of a figure.
Definitely the meanest looking Pred I've ever seen yet

I know what you mean, I still haven't it yet, but if I saw a real regular predator I'd be afraid. If I saw a real samurai predator I'd be completely terrified and crap all over my pants knowing that **** just got serious :D . That is one mean beast! :yess:

I know what you mean, I still haven't it yet, but if I saw a real regular predator I'd be afraid. If I saw a real samurai predator I'd be completely terrified and crap all over my pants knowing that **** just got serious :D . That is one mean beast! :yess:

sigpic13937_5.gif

Psh....if I saw a real Samurai coming at me it would be enough to crap all over myself. Can't imagine a Predator Samurai

I don't use stands which is a shame because Samurai's one is stunning but this is how I've got mine displayed. The pictures aren't the best but hell with it but like I said this figure is an amazing piece & anyone who is getting this your going to be so happy with it. I've actually displayed the box to, something I wouldn't of ever done before but it's so nice. I'm so tempted to buy another, it's an expensive figure but worth every penny. Looking forward to seeing others pictures & opinion's when there's arrive :)
View attachment 51264View attachment 51265View attachment 51266

Psh....if I saw a real Samurai coming at me it would be enough to crap all over myself. Can't imagine a Predator Samurai

Yeah the first time I saw this figure I thought of those demotivational pictures for your argument is invalid.

Samurai + Predator= SAMURAI PREDATOR
your argument is invalid!!

Took some comparison shots on video of Samurai with different HT figures:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhtD5X56prw[/ame]

HTSamurai have to much diffierent with original whatever painting joint line or any stuff

I'm not a fan of this franchise.

And I find the price of this figure ri-goddamn-diculous.

But DAYUM, this is a freaking gorgeous piece of work! :thud:

HT should do more "artist version" figures.

The hell with slavish screen accuracy!

Just got another email from sideshow . Charging accounts on Wednesday . Almost here baby !! I'm going to start making room for this bad boy !

Yes please. No more Iron Man. Im tired of seeing every other realease being a mark something something. Batman is getting there too.

Definitely I can't even look in the Marvel, DC threads right now. I won't complain though as I know people love them franchises.

Just got another email from sideshow . Charging accounts on Wednesday . Almost here baby !! I'm going to start making room for this bad boy !

Congrats, you will live it :)

Back