Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes please. No more Iron Man. Im tired of seeing every other realease being a mark something something. Batman is getting there too.

Not true, its mostly ironmans and more ironmans! There has been only a few batmans and they are far better figures.
Just remember there is avengers ironman and his gang this year and next year ironman 3 and in 2014 avengers 2 with him and his gang and all other marvel stars taking the whole production line for a few years.
And it will go on and on and on. We wont be seeing anything new for a long time that's for sure.

Not true, its mostly ironmans and more ironmans! There has been only a few batmans and they are far better figures.
Just remember there is avengers ironman and his gang this year and next year ironman 3 and in 2014 avengers 2 with him and his gang and all other marvel stars taking the whole production line for a few years.
And it will go on and on and on. We wont be seeing anything new for a long time that's for sure.

That is why I said is getting there. Might not be a Batman figure, but it is Batman related.

I wish they would redo all the Preds that fast. But really want two new ones in particular. Scarface and Dark from the Videogames.

And maybe another Artist one using the Stealth mask concept Sideshow did.

Well...got an email from Sideshow saying mine will be shipping soon. :cool: I would like to thank Xenomorph for the video it was perfect. Even though I have sort of strayed away from Hot Toys figures and moved onto Sideshow Sculpts I am still extremely excited to be receiving the Samurai Predator from Hot Toys. I think this will be one of their best figures that they have created. :)

Well...got an email from Sideshow saying mine will be shipping soon. :cool: I would like to thank Xenomorph for the video it was perfect. Even though I have sort of strayed away from Hot Toys figures and moved onto Sideshow Sculpts I am still extremely excited to be receiving the Samurai Predator from Hot Toys. I think this will be one of their best figures that they have created. :)

Dont forget Jack sparrow the best DX ever.........."

Awesome! I PO this two weeks ago and now its on its way to me, that quick, wow what a surprise, was expecting this in october. I thought sideshow would be getting stock first.

the standbase price is getting high though :monkey2

Yeah it'll be interesting to see how much that goes for. Mine is in it's box as I don't use stands but I still don't think I could part with it. The stand is like a figure alone & it's huge, I was shocked by how big it actually was in hand.

Yeah it'll be interesting to see how much that goes for. Mine is in it's box as I don't use stands but I still don't think I could part with it. The stand is like a figure alone & it's huge, I was shocked by how big it actually was in hand.

i'm trying to push my luck to join that auction :monkey2

I do like that HS. Likeness is very close.

I think the 1/4 Dark Knight Rises figure will be an even better likeness.

hope so
eventhough i didn't PO for that one :monkey1

I've got this baby pre-ordered, looks like they will be charging my card any day now....

This guys is already being pieced out like crazy on ebay.

Back