Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found out from Aaron at AP Collectibles that I should be getting mine the week of 9/17.

Can't wait!

Very cool and Aaron is real good about following up with his customers.

I know and luckily i live so close to him i can go pick it up when it comes in. He's even dropped stuff off to me at my work before. How cool is that?

Just found out from Aaron at AP Collectibles that I should be getting mine the week of 9/17.

Can't wait!

Did he happen to say he was getting them all in or just a few of the orders? That would be awesome if I was getting mine in the next 2 weeks :)

Alittle more contribution to the thread - focusing on specific details ~
Please note that the fig is actually painted in dark shades and the
actual color could vary on lighting (especially on these bright pics)

sp201.png

The pics are good but its nothing special to do them at home. You guy's need to get outside and do some pics in real enviornment, that is more difficult and it looks way better sometimes.

Does this figure have any form of "gripper" to stop the figure falling over?, or is it just a figure and base that relies on balance?

@ Sage Yautja : I couldn't agree more. But I'm not really into photography plus i don't think I'll ever take a figure outside (@ least as long as I'm still living in downtown Bangkok - -')

@ Kiva : there's a gripper, i think it's similar to the Ironman ones (not sure, i don't own them) here're the pics seperately

+Here's a pic on how the mouth opens&closes

Last edited:
Ah great! Good to know. Ive never seen it till thoes pics. I put all my figures on a desk, which vibrates alot due to my speaker placement. So when i come to pick one up i have no worries!

(@ least as long as I'm still living in downtown Bangkok - -')

Was in Bangkok in July for the first time...man..what an experience! :)

Cool natural photos of yours...I'll aways do a bit of color and contrast tuning on mine. Nevertheless, the figure is just awesome...the paintjob is very realistic to me. Only bummer: the predator skin could be a bit more colorful. Specially compared to the bright colors of the alien it's a bit off.

Was in Bangkok in July for the first time...man..what an experience! :)

Cool natural photos of yours...I'll aways do a bit of color and contrast tuning on mine. Nevertheless, the figure is just awesome...the paintjob is very realistic to me. Only bummer: the predator skin could be a bit more colorful. Specially compared to the bright colors of the alien it's a bit off.

Lucky! I'd love to visit someday too.

bangkok wolf, nice pics bro!
Keep 'em coming. :clap

Let me share mine here too. I did a simple mod to make the left hand holding the alien head.

p1100254.jpg

p1100259.jpg

p1100260.jpg

Back