Hot Toys Ant-Man: Ant-Man on Flying Ant Minature Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really should've made a full scale version of this (about 1cm) and included it with the Ant-Man figure as an exclusive.

Guuuuh...I just bought the Marvel Universe/Infinite deluxe Ant Man w/ Flying Ant set which is a piece of crap (the slightest touch or movement and the legs and wings fall off).....wish they would've announced this sooner to save me the money!

Too bad they neglected to put the handles on the ant saddle. So simple. I'm still interested for the right price.

I know this is real, but it really comes off as a joke thread lol.. Let's all buy a figure of a flying ant lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On Sideshow this will be $44.95 so it's under the price eligible for coupons, just like little Groot was.

Price will make all the difference here. I don't think it should be more than $25, but yeah, I could see them putting it up for $40, which would be ridiculous. It's not even an inch in length, and Ant-Man can't be posed, so it's a static piece. $29.99 would actually be something I really see them doing. That seems like it's in the twenties, but really it's $30.

Let's be honest though, this should've been a part of the Ant-Man Hot Toy release anyway.

Yeah, come on, it's pretty small. Ant-Man doesn't come with much and yet you can see all the extras that Luke Skywalker comes with. They really could have added this as an accessory or if need be, an exclusive to Ant-Man. Though they would have been smartest adding it to YJ considering many people have decided not to buy that figure already.

Not sure why this isn't just rolled in with the release or at least offered as a DX. I'll probably get this, but not a fan of a separate solicitation.

I've had mine for 30 years.

sectaursx-large.jpg

Yeah, come on, it's pretty small. Ant-Man doesn't come with much and yet you can see all the extras that Luke Skywalker comes with. They really could have added this as an accessory or if need be, an exclusive to Ant-Man. Though they would have been smartest adding it to YJ considering many people have decided not to buy that figure already.

I don't think this little guy would help sell any Yellow Jackets to those who weren't already interested! :lol I think he looks really cool, and I'm sure he'll sell well enough for what they'd expect, but I think most are passing just because there are SO MANY releases coming that it makes it hard to buy what ended up being a generic villain. He worked well for the movie, no doubt! But, I mean, he won't have a lasting impact like Loki or Thanos, who are more apt to sell well.

As for this guy, I think if he leaves the $30 range then very few will bite. I'd need to see better pictures of it at the show to gauge how it really looks, but he should be between $25-$29.99...though if they add those two mini-figures, then I could see them upping it to $40, which would be silly. Nobody wants those other two little guys...people just want Lang riding Antony.

I'm getting this no matter what. Antony rules. The only inaccuracy I see is the pack on Antony is missing I believe the gripping bar for Scott to hold. Hopefully it's Baby Groot price and looks awesome in that pic above! :rock

Back