Hot Toys Ant-Man: Ant-Man on Flying Ant Minature Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Price will make all the difference here. I don't think it should be more than $25, but yeah, I could see them putting it up for $40, which would be ridiculous. It's not even an inch in length, and Ant-Man can't be posed, so it's a static piece. $29.99 would actually be something I really see them doing. That seems like it's in the twenties, but really it's $30.

Let's be honest though, this should've been a part of the Ant-Man Hot Toy release anyway.

This is going to be $40 minimum :lol

I want it but I know I will kick myself when it actually arrives and I realize just how small it really is.

So Hot Toys has decided to take their "special edition" bonuses and sell them separately now? Weak. This should have been included with Ant-Man. Also does he look a little big for 1/6?

I hope they don't throw in those two other figures just to try and warrant a $40 price tag. $20 is already really high for this, once you add in shipping and all that jazz. It'd be great to have at work, but somehow I see Hot Toys really seeing how far we'll all go.

This would've been awesome had it been a part of the Ant-Man figure! If it's $20, then I'd consider it...it'll all depend on pricing. Man, Hot Toys is loving us (or laughing at us...probably both! :lol)

So Hot Toys has decided to take their "special edition" bonuses and sell them separately now? Weak. This should have been included with Ant-Man. Also does he look a little big for 1/6?

He's not designed for the 1/6 but the shrunk down version...

Back