Hot Toys Ant-Man: Ant-Man on Flying Ant Minature Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I actually agree with you that I felt more emotion in Antman when Anthony got killed than that person did in AoU

It's funny, you guys are being secretive about AOU which we've all seen about now, but giving away Ant-man spoilers lol!!

I think they should make a 1/6 Antony for the figure itself!

Being a model builder I was thinking about building a 6th scale Antony from the saddle forward and mounting my Ant-Man figure on the wall...but it would be huge. Maybe I'll attempt a regular ant instead, one of the little orange/red ones. It could be a cool project.

Haha, I actually agree with you that I felt more emotion in Antman when Anthony got killed than that person did in AoU

Reminds me when i watched "Honey I Shrank the Kids" when I was little and cried when their ant died protecting them lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Being a model builder I was thinking about building a 6th scale Antony from the saddle forward and mounting my Ant-Man figure on the wall...but it would be huge. Maybe I'll attempt a regular ant instead, one of the little orange/red ones. It could be a cool project.

This would be a great ant to build at 6th scale to display with AM, kind of like a big dog. Now, what species was it?

AM3.jpg

Looks great! Got an email saying delayed until November.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I think it's neat for what it is. I am not a huge fan of bugs. Lol it's also a little expensive if you can't get it local. That said....it's still a neat little item that's cheap relative to other products from the company and is a good representative of a scene in th film.

Yeah, I picked mine up last night as well. Its just what Motuxmen said. Cheap and cheerful. Well, could be cheaper but its cheerful at least. lol

Congrats bud. Glad you like it. It's a nice little addition. Mine might be used as a Christmas ornament this year. Lol

Back