Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this silly back-and-forth about which 'version' of the Bat is correct and yet, no one has even mentioned the old Columbia serials.

They have added things to the BATMAN mythos as much as anything else mentioned here.

1) The Bat's cave.
2) Entering said cave through a Grandfather clock
3) Alfred, from this point on, going from a chubby American (I believe, but could be wrong) to a tall, thin, mustachioed, English man.

The changes made to get him onto film were minimal. Perhaps It remains as the truest early representation of BATMAN to date...?

well since there have been no updates yet, here are some things ive been working on. ive finally finished my Returns kenner batman. i updated him from last time. i also finished my devito penguin. i also added armor to the penguin commandos with silver sharpie lol. here are some pics. i added the cape and winged bottom part of the cowl and painted his belt yellow.

gedc0149v.jpg

gedc0153.jpg

gedc0155v.jpg

gedc0156t.jpg

Yeah, I thought the same thing. The eyes look like Enterbay eyes. If it were Hot Toys, we'd know it.

They'll probably make her a DX anyway, and we know PERS eyes don't look that good. :lol

Seems like people are getting a little anxious about this Returns license, the Arkham and 66' licenses.

Wonder what you guys will do when Hot Toys silently cancels them . . .

:monkey1

Oh man I came in this thread hoping for news.......

All I got were photos of the Kenner toys I have been filling the void with for the last 20 years lol.

what doesnt make this wait easy is the fact they've been playing returns on cable again and again

"who's the man behind the bat?...maybe you can help me find the woman behind the cat"

Back