Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT are basically saying they can't mass produce high quality rooted figures at the scale that we would like, so this isn't going to become the new norm.
Yea that's exactly what I was thinking as well. They probably could if they sent them out in batches in the way that InArt did for TDK Joker. But with how many figures HT makes, they probably don't want to clog up any production line and delay their other figures while focusing on trying to get out these new DX releases.

Oh that's it im keeping my old anni then lol. to whom ever chases this figure. may the force be with you

The “tooth” “prong” is missing from Dooku’s lightsaber and again only one of the sabers lights up!

Attachments

• IMG_1386.jpeg
    IMG_1386.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
Specs are confusing, no shock lol:
- One (1) LED-lighted red lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) blue lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) Anakin Skywalker’s lightsaber hilt
- One (1) Court Dooku’s red lightsaber
- One (1) red lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)

**Light up function operated using USB power

oh great... another one that will freakishly difficult to purchase. Considering my luck with these, I will note be able to get one even IF I'm logged in and ready to go. looks amazing regardless and much better than their WW figure. Though no mention of real leather here.

Yeah these super limited exclusives feel a like a bit of a damper.

Zooey Deschanel Reaction GIF

Hot Toys reissues a figure to make it more available for people who missed out: "Wow **** you Hot Toys for ruining my figures after market price!"

Hot Toys puts out a limited figure: "Wow **** you Hot Toys for not letting me get this figure easily!"

Hot Toys reissues a figure to make it more available for people who missed out: "Wow **** you Hot Toys for ruining my figures after market price!"

Hot Toys puts out a limited figure: "Wow **** you Hot Toys for not letting me get this figure easily!"
This isn’t a reissue though and making it limited is a ****** move. I don’t care about exclusivity or after market value, I just want the damn figure.

Back