Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im surprised any figures were made for a movie that sank faster than the titatic (the ship not the movie which drew that out for 2hrs)

Got my Hot Toys Joe Colton today. Didn't get to gear him up, but here's a look....

jc080513001_zps5d2b2baa.jpg

jc080513002_zpsa586444e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I ordered this and will be flipping it at an obscenely overpriced aftermarket rate. Cannot wait for this to sell out!

Not a fan of Bruce Willis but this sculpt is a must have for those who are.

NEVER bank on it. Collect for fun not profit, the Collectable gods "WILL GET YOU" if you try

:exactly::lecture good posting sixth!

Incredible BW sculpt- one of HT's best efforts- too bad it's on a Gi Joe fatigues boring outfit...we could have a DH or RED Willis release from this...

Incredible BW sculpt- one of HT's best efforts- too bad it's on a Gi Joe fatigues boring outfit...we could have a DH or RED Willis release from this...

I'm thinking of picking him up, getting rid of the jacket and buying some black military fatigues and making a Mr Church to put next to Barney Ross

Wow, looks amazing. This is gonna be a fun figure to pose....most of the figures I own are superheroes in elaborate outfits. So it will be nice to have a simple military style "superhero" in the line up!

Back