Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking black or dark grey suit, no tie just an open collar, for my custom. I don't know why I can't get the idea out of my head; only thing I can think of is that I can't decide on anything else.

I fancy a suit too! As you say open necked. I think it'd look cool. I'm not sure what suit would fit the body though.

Got my Hot Toys Joe Colton today. Didn't get to gear him up, but here's a look....

jc080513001_zps5d2b2baa.jpg

First thing I'm gonna do is rip the green jacket off and have him setup like he is on the box artwork

What type of body base is on Colton? It looks like a TTM-19 but with non skin arms.

Thinking of an Unbreakable custom, does anyone know were to get a grey hooded rain poncho?

Sorry to veer off topic....

Love that movie: have David Dunn and Elijah Price, both somewhat WIP.

Dunn's poncho is closer to green:

100308111t.jpg

I customised a poncho I got from Toy Anxiety years back. Not 100% screen accurate, but the best I could do at the moment:

68381657.jpg

Still considering grabbing a Colton head (knock-off most likely) to upgrade my display.

Sorry to veer off topic....

Love that movie: have David Dunn and Elijah Price, both somewhat WIP.

Dunn's poncho is closer to green:

100308111t.jpg

I customised a poncho I got from Toy Anxiety years back. Not 100% screen accurate, but the best I could do at the moment:

68381657.jpg

Still considering grabbing a Colton head (knock-off most likely) to upgrade my display.

Dude, don't support the recasters!!!!

I have mine on pre-order like some of you, but . . .

I did acquire a "custom" Bruce Willis/Joe Colton head sculpt that can be currently found on eBay from a variety of sellers from China/Hong Kong along with a HT TTM21 "clone" body.

Surprisingly, the "custom" head sculpt is very good. The paint application is very sharp. I can't find a fault with it. So in a way . . . until the "real deal" arrives . . . I do have a "substitute" to use.

Then again . . . I guess some who really want just the head sculpt may end up ponying for the "custom" head sculpt with a real deal HT TT or clone body as a more financially viable alternative, but who knows?

You know; I think those Joe (Bruce Willis) Colton heads that are on EBay aren't customs or recast, I think they're reject heads from Hot Toys or some that went out the back door. They look to good and too similar to the actual one to not be; in my opinion.

I agree. I think they may have been from a test sample run from the factory that slipped out the back when they were done.

You know; I think those Joe (Bruce Willis) Colton heads that are on EBay aren't customs or recast, I think they're reject heads from Hot Toys or some that went out the back door. They look to good and too similar to the actual one to not be; in my opinion.

I agree. I think they may have been from a test sample run from the factory that slipped out the back when they were done.
--

WELL . . .

The "speculation" elsewhere online is that the head sculpt is a "recast" . . . GASP! . . . SHOCK!

I apologize for posting/saying the verboten "R" word.

Back