Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huta2ahu.jpg
byzyha4e.jpg

Fun with Bruce!

Just noticed this posted over on OSW:
https://www.ebay.ph/itm/Custom-1-6-...2117?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20d5e891a5

Pretty good deal for $33 w/free shipping.
I still think it's stupid of anyone to waste $215 on Bruce in a Greenshirt outfit with so little accessories.
The webgear and uniform might be difficult to hunt down, especially lefty holsters, but it's not impossible. You can find Scar-L's from a lot of manufactures including carded from HT, the one from Merit is pretty nice and easy to find also, Soldier Story will be coming out with a few different Scar models soon. The shotgun is a Benelli M4 Super 90, several manufactures have made one, HT even released one carded (same one they gave Bruce here).
I'd buy the Bruce head from ebay, a Merit Scar-L, HT knock-off body, Vietnam era uniform from Ultimate Soldier, make the shoulder holsters (or buy the HT ones off ebay), and give him some cloth boots from Dam and have a pretty good Joe Colton for much less money. Only thing you'd be missing is that stupid kneepad. :D

If anyone is selling any of the following from Joe Colton: the uniform (jacket + pants), shoulder holsters, pistols, and pistol mag pouches, send me a PM. :D

LOL I forgot about that movie :rotfl she is a rare case where this figure can be parted out to make several things that are cool, Babydoll still trumps bruce willis playing bruce willis anyday

LOL I forgot about that movie :rotfl she is a rare case where this figure can be parted out to make several things that are cool, Babydoll still trumps bruce willis playing bruce willis anyday

I'd like to find Amber "SUPER CHEAP" to go with my Baby Doll. I didn't think the movie was all that great, but I like the figure; I'd just like Amber to finish the set, but she's not a major want.

It may have already been posted some pages back, but has anyone tried displaying him without the coat? Just the black undershirt+holsters like in the posters?

I can't understand why they've used a TTM19 with TTM20 arms???? Bruce been on the steroids between DHAD and Retaliation? :rotfl

yeah is there any pics of him without the green jacket? im really curious about what he would look like with just the black undershirt on like the pic on the box

If anyone is selling any of the following from Joe Colton: the uniform (jacket + pants), shoulder holsters, pistols, and pistol mag pouches, send me a PM. :D

Wanting that much, you'd be better off buying the full figure and selling the highly desirable parts (ie head and SCAR) and you'd end up with those parts MUCH cheaper.

yeah is there any pics of him without the green jacket? im really curious about what he would look like with just the black undershirt on like the pic on the box

A few on ebay, it looks like they've given him Arnies arms :thud:

this just in, Bruce Willis demands a 10% increase in profits for the use of his likeness, for those who have purchased this figure, your bill is already in the mail:nana:

but in all seriousness, your given $3 million to shoot 4 days in Bulgaria and you decline?:slap

this just in, Bruce Willis demands a 10% increase in profits for the use of his likeness, for those who have purchased this figure, your bill is already in the mail:nana:

but in all seriousness, your given $3 million to shoot 4 days in Bulgaria and you decline?:slap

Wow. That's what he turned down? He must not be hurting for money. Still, it's probably worse he damaged his relationship with Sly.

Bruce is a greedy mother<CENSORED>.

RED 2 is a box office bomb.

He piggy backed on GI JOE: RETALIATION. Does he demand/expect to be back for the next sequel?

A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD was a box office success, but it was an absolute critical failure in comparison to the previous films in the series.

Screw him. He doesn't have the respectable box office draw anymore by himself and he pissed away the opportunity to be in what is surely a guaranteed block buster action film for 2014.

Harrison Ford joining the film just made the upcoming sequel a definite class act.

Wanting that much, you'd be better off buying the full figure and selling the highly desirable parts (ie head and SCAR) and you'd end up with those parts MUCH cheaper.

If I did that I'd be compelled to keep it all once I have it in hand. :lol
Right now I have a pending deal with another board member to get all I listed at a good price.

Back