Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, guys!Is possible to by just original ht head somewhere?There is so many recasters and not all of them bad.Is eyes of original scoulpt blue or dark?

It seems dark grey-ish with the close up shots I took. see here -
1236011_428890350565248_1556051982_n.jpg

598864_428890437231906_2003072821_n.jpg

Full Joe Colton Photo Review Gallery here

I initially was not going to get this figure. I always thought Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow will be enough for me. I am very glad I ordered him. The Bruce Willis head sculpt is excellent!!
1234868_428890230565260_6046807_n.jpg

You took some great photos of Colton Madnug!
Though something is irking me, Bruce is a lefty, you also have his sidearm in the holster backwards.

I have all the holsters and mag pouches I need from HT's Colton. I just need to pick up the TS uniform and a knock off head and body. So far it looks like it'll cost half as much as the HT set.
I put Dragon WWII M1911s in his holsters, they fit perfectly. Though I might try and pick up the more accurate pistols from the HT set to be 100% satisfied.

Though something is irking me, Bruce is a lefty, you also have his sidearm in the holster backwards.

I thought the exact same thing, screamingmetal.
But strangely, that's actually how the Hot Toys
instructions tell you to put the gun in. I ignored
it because of the lefty thing. :wink1:

Nice shots.

I took the jacket and stored it in the parts bin for a later custom. The black shirt with holsters makes this figure look even more realistic IMO.

Hey, Adrosi, Could you post a photo of your figure
dressed like that? I've been dying to see what it would look
like, but didn't have the guts to take his jacket off yet.
I'd really appreciate it! :1-1:

Yeah, that is how the instructions tell me to do it. Then it feels really weird, so I changed it (you can see in later pictures). I do know he is a lefty, but I just tried posing him with the two guns on two different hands for a variation of posing. :)

1234166_428890287231921_570338058_n.jpg

And the pistol is in his right hand coz that is the only hand that can fit it nicely without the gun falling off. The other two hands' gesture is too "big" for the pistol.

Nice shots.

I took the jacket and stored it in the parts bin for a later custom. The black shirt with holsters makes this figure look even more realistic IMO.

Love it, cant wait to get mine as well as the roadlock! Does anyone have pics of Colton without his jacket?

Yeah, that is how the instructions tell me to do it. Then it feels really weird, so I changed it (you can see in later pictures). I do know he is a lefty, but I just tried posing him with the two guns on two different hands for a variation of posing. :)

:lol I guess they thought the holster was intended for a crossdraw. Something must've been lost in translation to the guys making the instruction booklet.

This figure came out very awesome. May have to pick up to go along with Snake Eyes. Need to get Storm Shadow too along with Roadblock. Congrats to you guys who got him in. :clap

Does anyone have pics of Colton without his jacket?

I agree 100%, Veedubguy83! :1-1:
I'm dying from anticipation, here, too. I really want to see
what Colton will look like in just the T-shirt. (I'm really afraid
it's gonna come down to me doing it myself. HAHA!) :panic:

Back