Hot Toys 2013 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, I think a Bruce Banner figure is a great idea. They've made the Hulk, you need Banner. He's an important character, he's not just a civilian in the movie.

Plus, a Ruffalo Banner is pretty cool. I can't wait to see people's Avengers line ups. They've made tons of colorful, unique characters to round out people's displays. I'd say their Marvel stuff (well, not all Marvel, just the Avengers series like Iron Man, Captain America, Thor etc.) is the best they've done.

Like Buttmunch and others have suggested, give Banner some additional Hulk extras for the actual Hulk figure like a head sculpt, props, etc. and I think it would make for a definitive Hulk/Banner release.

It'd be pretty cool to re imagine the classic Hulk first appearance, with the beast lurking behind Banner.

Ive been on the edge of my seat for BTTF since it was announced 7 months ago, and they show us more freaking Iron Man?:mad:

Last edited:
Looks like a banner year for Sideshow because Hot Toys isn't doing anything exciting. If thats the Arkham Joker where is the Arkham Batman they teased a year ago? Except for Iron Man are any of theses licenses creating a buzz?

if that's robocop in his chair, I'll buy that

......... for a dollar.

36d56fad.jpg

I'm interested in:
-Arkham City Joker
-Headless cape dude if it's Arkham Batman or something from MoS
-TDKR Armory
-Batsignal
-Thing behind the Hall of Armor if it's a Batcomputer
-The Bat

Looks like a banner year for Sideshow because Hot Toys isn't doing anything exciting. If thats the Arkham Joker where is the Arkham Batman they teased a year ago? Except for Iron Man are any of theses licenses creating a buzz?

I agree. Aside from MAYBE Joker (who will be ridiculously overpriced so I probably won't bother), there is absolutely nothing of interest for me in this picture. I'm glad Hot Toys does the stupidest figure releases at the most absurd prices. It makes it so easy to pass on everything they release now.

Back