Hot Toys 2013 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
? =

70df08f13bebacb27c6bc8a1c4c8de75.jpg

Unfinished of course.

Anybody know whats on top of the supposedly man of steel?

The ?'s silhouette kinda reminds me of RE Alice figure. The neck part looks like its made out of fur

Yeah, I was asking that last night without any responses. It looks like a caped figure up there to me, but grey. :confused:

The ? could be a Retribution Alice. I think ? Is a female purely because of the height next to Iron man, and it does have the nose Afterlife Alice figure had. And her hair is similar albeit ?'s hair is shorter.

Wait a minute, OR T2 John Connor.

The ? could be a Retribution Alice. I think ? Is a female purely because of the height next to Iron man, and it does have the nose Afterlife Alice figure had. And her hair is similar albeit ?'s hair is shorter.

That Iron Man looks like 1/4th scale to me..

Wait a minute, OR T2 John Connor.

A-dev would freak out if its indeed a young JC.

It would be on par to void's reaction if HT makes a young, child bruce Wayne from begins.

Yeah looks about right.

None of the figures interest me... just the dios. Most of these figures all have been pretty much announced/planned... not many exciting surprises.

I think 13 could also be Shaw. Could be a 2-in-1 where we get her in her presentation jumpsuit and then the blue space suit (sorry don't know the name) where we probably just pop the head off for 2 diff looks

new2fk.jpg

Yeah looks about right.

None of the figures interest me... just the dios. Most of these figures all have been pretty much announced/planned... not many exciting surprises.

Just Joker and possibly the Prometheus suit one.

Iron Man = lost interest big time
banner = boring looking
nolan stuff = meh only for hardcore nolanites
ED209 = too big and likely expensive
GI. JOE = meh

Back