Hot Toys 2013 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another year of more Iron Mans.

Yep, pretty boring indeed

I agree. Aside from MAYBE Joker (who will be ridiculously overpriced so I probably won't bother), there is absolutely nothing of interest for me in this picture. I'm glad Hot Toys does the stupidest figure releases at the most absurd prices. It makes it so easy to pass on everything they release now.

Agreed, although i haven't seen Prometheus yet the suits interested me but it'll probably be $200+ which is too much for a slight interest on the suit design

Ichabod Crane is a nice surprise, it'll be great to have a Johnny Depp figure without any heavy makeup. But of course, I was hoping for a 3 figure release of Sleepy Hollow, with him, Christina Ricci, and a Headless Horseman with a removable Christopher Walken head. :p I'll keep dreaming I guess. :)

I might bite on Shaw if my budget allows.
Do you think they'll make Fassbender's character also? I didn't see the movie, but I'd like a figure of him from something lol. I'll get Shaw if her face looks good and they make him haha. xD

Its not lone ranger.. its ichabod crane!! here are some pics from fb...
3364_411286842283543_1724756100_n.jpg

Finally Ichabod Crane!!! :yess:

I just hope its just not him. I REALLY want the Horseman. More so than Crane really.
Depends on how the license works I guess. If it's a license for only Depp's characters then we probably won't see a horseman.
:yess: I'm looking forward to it.
Ditto! Can't wait to get Stark and maybe my first IM suit figure
Where is all the stuff I am interested in? Me? ME.

Where's my s **t?
It's in the back collecting dust with all of Nova's stuff

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

An all new 1/6 Ironman series ..... :panic::panic::panic:

The 1/4 Endo will release around chinese new year ..... :panic::panic::panic:

Robocop will be taking PO soon ...... :panic::panic::panic:

Back