Hot Toys 2013 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new2fk.jpg

I don't see it but I hope you're right. I liked the other armor suit better than the one we can clearly see in the teaser pic..

Getting for sure....

The Rock (even though I have no interest in GI Joe)
Tony Stark (my most anticipated)
Batman Armoury
Mark VIII/47 (whatever it's called)
Arkham Joker (and Batman obvs)

Interested in all of the other stuff other than the other GI Joe figure

Last edited:
I was really hoping for the Bat Armory from Dark Knight. The one in Rises just isn't as visually interesting to me. But if it comes with an empty Batsuit, I might pick it up.

But what about the upper right corner ... Could that be Commissioner Gordon's feet with his long overcoat?

A Banner with extra Hulk head (roaring) would be an instant buy for me.

upper left and upper right corners are mysterious...gotta work on those..

plus look at the curvature of the big table they are on..we are only seeing only little over half of the table..what is on the part they didn't photograph??????????

I think 13 could also be Shaw. Could be a 2-in-1 where we get her in her presentation jumpsuit and then the blue space suit (sorry don't know the name) where we probably just pop the head off for 2 diff looks

i agree....makes sense- the unpainted hair is that big fluff thingee:rotfl

Eh, I think a Bruce Banner figure is a great idea. They've made the Hulk, you need Banner. He's an important character, he's not just a civilian in the movie.

Plus, a Ruffalo Banner is pretty cool. I can't wait to see people's Avengers line ups. They've made tons of colorful, unique characters to round out people's displays. I'd say their Marvel stuff (well, not all Marvel, just the Avengers series like Iron Man, Captain America, Thor etc.) is the best they've done.

Like Buttmunch and others have suggested, give Banner some additional Hulk extras for the actual Hulk figure like a head sculpt, props, etc. and I think it would make for a definitive Hulk/Banner release.

One thing that's nice about Banner that I'm sure very few will ever care about is that he actually allows for a more practical display of all the principal heroes. They just made the Hulk too big to fit in my curio but now I could have a full team line-up of the scene where Cap says, "Dr. Banner, I think its time for you to get angry." Hey it beats having the Hulk missing altogether. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if that Batman Armory comes with a Bale head, Batman head and empty suit head sculpt ala Iron Man AU

Since this photo was purposely meant for public consumption, that Bat may be a scale of the eventual Bat. I imagine the 1/6 Bat would have been too big to include in the photo.

I wouldn't be surprised if that Batman Armory comes with a Bale head, Batman head and empty suit head sculpt ala Iron Man AU

Since this photo was purposely meant for public consumption, that Bat may be a scale of the eventual Bat. I imagine the 1/6 Bat would have been too big to include in the photo.

They have said that 1/6 was to big for the Bat and they are working on a smaller version.

Back