Hot Toys 2013 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like both the endoskeletons on the table were the 1:4 scale one then. Initially it was thought one of them might be a new 1:6th....

I saw that. Made me sad. I was really hoping for a new 1/6 endo. Odd that they'd have two in the photo.

Unless there's something different about them? They do appear reeeeally shiny. Is there a chance one or both could actually have some metal parts? Or maybe one is plastic and the other metal? Just some wild speculation.

That being the case the one figure should have been Magneto, not Xavier. Bravo HT :slap

Yep. It's the same mistake as with the Watchmen line, really: not making the obvious money character first.

I loved Fass's Magneto so much he could stand alone. I would have bought a Xavier and a Mystique to go with him if possible, but if they only were to make one character - it's Magneto. He was the standout of the film.

Xavier with no Magneto in sight? No dice. I won't buy a Xavier without a Magneto in the pipeline.

Yep. It's the same mistake as with the Watchmen line, really: not making the obvious money character first.

Damn right. I can't believe what they did with that.

Rorschach was an absolute no brainer. The absolute stand-out character from the film.

Looking forward to the Robocop line. One of my top ten favourite films. Curse the remake.

i would love to see a prometheus David figure. fassbender is a beast. and if the sculpt is sick then i will grab an extra to use for a custom.

Sorry to bumo this.
Given the What has been announced so far in the teaser picture by what looks to be the most complete prototype, which item do you guys think will be in the announcement pipeline next.

Here's my hopeful prediction;

1) IM2 Hall of Armor
2) IM3 1/4th Scale busts
3) IM3 1/6th Scale Tony Start
4) IM3 Cosbabies
5) IM3 XLII PPS-01
6) The Bat
7) Storm Shadow
8) ED209
9) Robocop
10) Shaw
11) Ichabod
12) Banner
13) Jor-el
14) Roadblock
15) Bat-Vault
16) Bat Signal
17) AA Joker

His bag looks amazing!
Can't wait. Love the Crane.
Love it.
734236_471025382959457_192179119_n.jpg

Yeah... it's great to see Ichabod finally seeing the light of day. It has been nearly two years since he was announced, hasn't it?

Probably be my sole Hot Toys purchase for the year.

Back