Hot Toys 2013 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
new-2.jpg

Arkham City Joker, some Robocop, new Endo, Rock from GI Joe, and lots of Iron Man. Also Prometheus and possibly Magneto?

Looks like Bruce Banner in the purple, other then that the only things I'm not sure of is what head that is right behind ED 209, and what that is behind the rock, I'm tempted to say a Rambo? Although it maybe Storm Shadow.

Looks like Bruce Banner in the purple, other then that the only things I'm not sure of is what head that is right behind ED 209, and what that is behind the rock, I'm tempted to say a Rambo? Although it maybe Storm Shadow.

Yeah he's holding a sword, definitely not Rambo.

Looks like Bruce Banner in the purple, other then that the only things I'm not sure of is what head that is right behind ED 209.

A good catch on Banner, that was one I wasn't certain of. Otherwise, The one behind ED as you pointed out then the big ballroom dress (maroon)?

Either way, the image is full of win!!!

Yeah he's holding a sword, definitely not Rambo.

Yea It's Storm Shadow from the new Joe movie.

Only thing I can't figure out is whats between ED209 and the Iron Man.

Looks like an unpainted head on some sort of a blue suit with a kind of bomber jacket looking collar.

A good catch on Banner, that was one I wasn't certain of. Otherwise, The one behind ED as you pointed out then the big ballroom dress (maroon)?

Either way, the image is full of win!!!

No I think thats Magneto from X-Men First Class.

1:4 T-800

Storm Shadow

Roadblock

TDKR suit chamber

Batsignal

Tony Stark

Iron Man Armor

Bruce Banner

ED-209

Prometheus

Superman

Arkham Joker

T-800 again

But did Magneto have a red cape in First Class?

At first I thought it was the Mars Attacks Alien ambassador. It was the first thing that popped up before I read the headline and saw the new figures. I think that's Supes though from Man of Steel. Gotta be.

Storm Shadow for sure next to the rock. I really wanna say thats mags in the cape but I dont remember it being that way in the movie :dunno

Back