Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love The Craw's pics. It is very tempting to get one of these, but where the heck would I put it? :huh
just put it on the living room floor:
IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

Its getting really hard to resist ordering one of these. Maybe it is just because I'm really looking forward to my BRJ arriving on Wednesday. I'm going to try and at least wait until DCD ships these if I do decide to get one... I might have to display it under my bed or hang it from the ceiling though :lol

Alright, I'm struggling... It'd might be the heat... Melbourne is in the middle of a Heat wave! But I can not get the arm guards to stay secured to the bike's frame... Is there a trick? Because they keep poping off and I can't get Batman on the bike correctly!

HELP!

Alright, I'm struggling... It'd might be the heat... Melbourne is in the middle of a Heat wave! But I can not get the arm guards to stay secured to the bike's frame... Is there a trick? Because they keep poping off and I can't get Batman on the bike correctly!

HELP!

I put a brief description here-
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1377360#post1377360

And for the arm guards it's actually good that they can be removed easily, it means you can position the hands accurately over the grips and break bars, I then lined up the hole in the guard with the metal bar, put one finger at the bottom base of the post and one pushing down on the guard so I'm in efect pushing in both directions and supporting the bar... does that make sense?
Anyways it certainly made for a strong enough hold for displaying and photography, and I had to wiggle it a little to get it loose when taking bats back off of the Pod.

position-nocape.jpg

position2nocape.jpg

lol, somehow, this is one of the most real life looking pictures of the 2 item together I've seen...

You might think it was taken from the real world.

Hot Toys really did it this time.

That makes me wonder, the Tumbler is gonna be thé bomb, thé climax!:horror

Ok here's my set of pictures... Sorry for the poor quality, they're from my iPhone as my brother has borrowed my one... Also, it was so hot in Melbourne I really couldn't be bothered playing around with it too much...

Bat-Pod1.jpg

Bat-Pod2.jpg

I'll play around with it more later on and take decent picture then too! :)

Man, forget the bat pod. I just want the poseable cape. Hopefully someone parts it out.

does anyone know a site where they give up the measurements of the Tumbler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back