Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there guys..

Same thing here can we please show more collections displays on how you guys show your tumbler or batpod..!!!! please....

sure why not

SANY1820.jpg

SANY1822.jpg

SANY1817.jpg

Aw damn. Tempting. Tempting.

...Yes very tempting. But honestly I don't see the price going up either. I figure I'll wait to see if the price goes down even further. If it doesn't and it sells out...oh well. I can stand to live without it.

BBTS has it from $298 (lower grade) to $382 (mint). A freakin awesome price that I would swoop up in a heartbeat but it doesn't fit into my collection :(

I think the tumbler is a stand alone piece, that would look better displayed all by itself.

Maybe with a batman next to it, but thats it.

I wonder if the Bat-Pod will be permanently sold out on BBTS now.

Wasn't $400 the normal going rate? (got mine for $299 and $8 shipping :chew )

That's quite a deal. :clap

...Yes very tempting. But honestly I don't see the price going up either. I figure I'll wait to see if the price goes down even further. If it doesn't and it sells out...oh well. I can stand to live without it.

Totally agree. I'm waiting on this a bit more - see if anyone makes any drastic moves to clear shelf space. If I miss out, so be it. No denying it's awesome, but it has become the one piece in the HT TDK puzzle I can manage without.

I actually think this is the single most impressive piece of them all but it's only worth it if you are able to display it :p
Batpod is a great compromise in terms of cost and space though and reason why it's sold out I think.

I really can't wait to get my hands on a Tumbler and Bat-Pod. Does anyone know if the tumbler will fit in a detolf glass display case?? What about the Bat-pod? and will the tumbler fit in diagnially so that it can actually be displayed?

I really can't wait to get my hands on a Tumbler and Bat-Pod. Does anyone know if the tumbler will fit in a detolf glass display case?? What about the Bat-pod? and will the tumbler fit in diagnially so that it can actually be displayed?

Neither of those will fit.

You kidding right? :D If they were able to fit the detolf you would be sorrowly disappointed :) But serious I don't think the Batpod will even fit unless you are mimicking the running on the wall scene.
BUT find the room as it is a masterpiece and will become your centerpiece!! It's so worth it! You will never be able to get something of this magnitude for this low of a price! seriously I keep saying it cause look at the Millenium Falcon Masterreplica (I think) Started selling for $700 from what I have been told and now you can hardly find any new ones and they still go for $2000!
Again don't buy it because I say it will gain in value eventually but that you may eventually not be able to justify spending ridiculous amounts of money down the road.

Last edited:
You kidding right? :D If they were able to fit the detolf you would be sorrowly disappointed :) But serious I don't think the Batpod will even fit unless you are mimicking the running on the wall scene.

has to be one of the funniest things i have ever read lol does the tumbler fit in a detolf?:rotfl:lol:banghead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back