Hot Toys 1/6 PS4 Spider-Man Spider Armor - MK IV Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We likely won't see any 2.0 until the first film's 20th anniversary in 2022. Hasbro said they can make them if they want to, they'll likely do figures from the trilogy then too.

We likely won't see any 2.0 until the first film's 20th anniversary in 2022. Hasbro said they can make them if they want to, they'll likely do figures from the trilogy then too.

The Raimi suit is the suit I?m waiting for. Just the body and the headsculpt of PS4 are miles ahead of the 1.0.

I played Arkham Knight and that game had the Bale Batman as a game add-on. But Hot Toys didn?t release a 2.0 of the Dark Knight.

We shall see what happens. It does sound like a lot of hassle just for Hot Toys to bother with. So if I understand correctly, Hasbro owns the Spidey toy rights and Sony the Raimi suit/design?

Yep someone made sure to ask Dwight from Hasbro at Toyfair and he confirmed they have all the Sony rights, they are making Fox-Men figures first, but Raimi figures are very likely down the road. It's mad that the original figures from the first two films really hold up today.

This looks really nice, but I?m going to pass. I bought the Advanced suit, Scarlett Spider, and Negative suit. I have the Iron Spider on PO, but am holding out hope for the two suits I want most from the video game line: 2099 and the Mark 1 Spider Armor. I actually have more hope for the Mark 1 after seeing this one. 🤞

Would you prefer a PS4 2099 above a SpiderVerse one?

I am also a fan of 2099 (which Spidey fan isn?t), but I find the one in PS4, not right?

04e45d419bb78df9ff1a2c9cd8576593.jpg

The blue 2099 suit in the game also doesn't have the web cape, but something tell's me Hot Toys might actually add that if they make the figure.

The reason I think that is because they went out of their way to make the comic book Iron Spider's arms more comic accurate than game accurate, which I really appreciate since they could have just re-used the ones from the MCU Iron Spider like in the game.

It's not a deal beaker by any means if they don't add the web cape. I'll just be glad to have a 1/6th "Miguel". Making a web cape for him might be an interesting project.

The blue 2099 suit in the game also doesn't have the web cape, but something tell's me Hot Toys might actually add that if they make the figure.

The reason I think that is because they went out of their way to make the comic book Iron Spider's arms more comic accurate than game accurate, which I really appreciate since they could have just re-used the ones from the MCU Iron Spider like in the game.

It's not a deal beaker by any means if they don't add the web cape. I'll just be glad to have a 1/6th "Miguel". Making a web cape for him might be an interesting project.

I haven't played the game, but it seemed like they went more comic for Scarlet Spider? Or no?

I haven't played the game, but it seemed like they went more comic for Scarlet Spider? Or no?
Definitely, the figure for that is spot on too. They did add more detail to the materials for the sake of being more realistic, but they did it tastefully enough to fully honor the comic designs in most cases.

Last edited:
Would you prefer a PS4 2099 above a SpiderVerse one?

I am also a fan of 2099 (which Spidey fan isn?t), but I find the one in PS4, not right?

04e45d419bb78df9ff1a2c9cd8576593.jpg

Agreed. I?m hoping for similar treatment as the Iron Spider suit. The Scarlet Spider is a great updated version of the comic too. Hopefully the 2099 and Mark 1 armor are handled the same! 🤞

Wow that’s very early. SS has it coming in April to July. I haven’t had the funds to pre order this yet. I thought I had more time. Looks great.

This is looking nice. Going to hold me over for sure until the classic one comes out.

Back