Hot Toys 1/6 PS4 Spider-Man Spider Armor - MK IV Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just couldn’t resist the absolutely gorgeous shine and luscious deep red on him he just pops off a shelf like no other Spiderman can because if it wasn’t for the gold legs on the IS it would not pop like the IV does.

The classic has some glaring issues that needs to be resolved before I dump $300 on him

What issues?

I agree the IV looks better than the classic, so far.

I hope they fix the issues on the classic:

- web sculpt on the head
- web sculpt on the hands
- wrist web shooters?

It's basically that, and we would all order it lol

I also wish

- the "red belt" on the classic suit was thicker, just like on this mark IV.

I am not getting this mark IV however, mostly because I don't like the muscles being "sculpted" on the suit rather on the underlying body... I find some poses ugly lol

It's however a spectacular looking figure in most relaxed poses.

Pretty much what the person above mentioned plus I wanted him a bit more vibrant.

I agree those are issues, but none of 'em are dealbreakers for me. This suit looks great in neutral, but I have doubts about it in action poses due to the super high gloss.

Looks like another amazing Spidey!

Dang it people, stopping posting photos of this! I've resisted so far but it's been nearly a week since I PO'ed something so temptation is coming back! And Jye, it's a close race between this and the classic. I've been telling myself I don't need this because the classic looks similar. Now I'm not so sure I can live without either...

Yes, yes, give in! :wink1:

But yeah these VGM Spiderman figures seem great.

Got mine. It's cool, feels oddly squishy. I love the way the suit shines, colors really pop on this one. The light up effect is alright, tried it, no interest in displaying it that way anymore. He can't really lift his arms forward because the suit pushes it back down and it doesn't ratchet forward or back.

Might get this one to replace classic, and wait for webbed 2.0 Raimi suit. (Also debating getting Scarlet Spider off ebay with stim check)

I play the game i'm 45 years old and love it. Beat it twice already and still go back for more can't wait for PT2.

Thanks to yodosan for giving me a deal on this figure. One of the least posable suits. Costume bunches up at the shoulder with even the slightest forward posing of the arm.

I did use the stand to light up multiple figures in my detolf ( neon tech). And the look and presence of the costume itself is fantastic.

Shiny! Apologies, this pic looked a lot better on my phone. :lol

Spidey MK IV_1.jpeg

Yep! Arrived yesterday. I haven?t bothered trying out the cardboard light towers. Not sure I ever will as I won?t be displaying him with those silly things. IMO the suit looks great without that gimmick.

It's such a disappointing effect. It's gotta be in exactly the right spot for it to illuminate the majority of the figure, and the figure has to be in a museum pose as well.

they should've chucked a cheap UV flashlight in the box instead, but I did appreciate getting a usb power adaptor. I didn't know those were a thing, and it might come in handy elsewhere someday.

Very cool Spider-Man figure. Love the colors. Solidly made figure. I kinda wish the eyes weren't tinted blue as much but that's a nitpick. First Hot Toys figure I've purchased in ages and it was well worth it.

Last edited:
Back