Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I will be getting him after all...

22886102_754331561421937_8447908671022001072_n.jpg

And, if anyone here has connection to HT, tell them Bats need to do this landing pose...

justice-league-batman-landing-1040944.jpg

With Mera continuing to be featured in the commercials, I'm still hoping HT produces a JL figure. Not to mention whatever Lantern(s) might show up.

On a semirelated note, Shazam isn't a Justice Leaguer... yet, but Levy seems to be pretty good casting.
33c9hcx.jpg

With Mera continuing to be featured in the commercials, I'm still hoping HT produces a JL figure. Not to mention whatever Lantern(s) might show up.
On a semirelated note, Shazam isn't a Justice Leaguer... yet, but Levy seems to be pretty good casting.
33c9hcx.jpg

Not Justice League, but the Super Sevens.. :p
hahahhaa

Why the change of heart?

If he has that much stubble in the movie I hope HT reflect that on their mouth plates.

They probably won't. Their SS & BvS figures look clean shaven, and he had some stubble in those movies.

They probably won't. Their SS & BvS figures look clean shaven, and he had some stubble in those movies.

I fear you are correct, it would be a good way to differentiate them though...but yeah HT will likely just re-use the BvS ones.

Remy said:
I still love the BvS version better, but I will say, the JL suit is growing on me.

In some shots its starting to resemble the dark blue/grey of the comics, thought it probably won't look that way in the movie. I do like the way they seem to brightened the colours recently. Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg all look more vibrant in the last trailer. Can't wait to see Supes.

In some shots its starting to resemble the dark blue/grey of the comics, thought it probably won't look that way in the movie. I do like the way they seem to brightened the colours recently. Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg all look more vibrant in the last trailer. Can't wait to see Supes.

I really think they are trying to have a classic comic look with a modern twist in this Justice League costume design. Unfortunately I missed out on BvS Batman, but this guy is looking good too. I also have a feeling we'll be getting an unmasked version as well.

I really think they are trying to have a classic comic look with a modern twist in this Justice League costume design. Unfortunately I missed out on BvS Batman, but this guy is looking good too. I also have a feeling we'll be getting an unmasked version as well.

I hope you are right regarding the unmasked version. If that is the case I'd expect it to sell out real quick.

How come there is already a Thor figure released before his movie is in the cinema and we have to wait at least six months for the first JL figure. :lol

Appears those prototype figures were done before WB made the colours brighter for the later trailers. Assuming it stays the same in the movie, the figures may look a little more dull than they should be....excluding Superman, his prototype looks really vibrant

I am worried about the cape they are gonna give..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I've always liked the JL cowl better, even though I own the SS Batman figure. However the prototype cowl sculpt leaves alot to be desired. I know for a fact they will improve the body 100x compared to the proto, but I don't see them going back to redo the sculpt. That and the striations on the neck/traps area look wrong compared to the movie version. Hopefully I'm wrong and they do change it.

Back