Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic likeness indeed. I actually think the expression they went with is perfectly fine for him. It reminds me of the Ant-Man sculpt, with having the very subtle smirk.

Wow first time I've seen it the sculpt up close like that. Fantastic likeness. I wonder if he will have changeable eye and face plates like the Batman figures.

Be nice to get a full-on smiling face plate... also like the scuffs and weathering on the suit, showing exactly why he needs a bit of protection whilst moving at super speed.

lol reminds me of Sheldon...
jim_parsons_sheldon_cooper_big_bang_theory_2015.jpg

That's a really nice figure, but I don't think I'd spend $150 on that design. Looks good, but I'd rather wait and see if Ezra ever gets a "classic" suit.

As of now the only two figures that I'm likely to PO are Superman and Wonder Woman.

Pretty confident I won't be ordering Batman, Cyborg or Flash. Aquaman is a maybe - I'll have to see if I like his character in the film.

Those are some amazing poses. I do hope the Hot Toys version is able to pull of some off the first or second one.
I do wish too. But knowing HT products... I doubt it..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty confident I won't be PO'ing anything from this film. Most I'd do is pick up a parted WW sculpt and put it on the BvS figure, and a Superman body and put the BvS sculpt on it. Both to serve as upgrades to my BvS display.

I'm pretty confident I won't be PO'ing anything from this film. Most I'd do is pick up a parted WW sculpt and put it on the BvS figure, and a Superman body and put the BvS sculpt on it. Both to serve as upgrades to my BvS display.

:horror no interest in Aquaman, Flash or Cyborg?

:horror no interest in Aquaman, Flash or Cyborg?

Nope, not at the moment at least.

To be honest, I'm kind of whittling down my collection of stuff from these "new films" so to speak, whether it be MCU or DCEU. I enjoy most of the films of course, but I'm kind of starting to focus on collecting stuff from the classics (Ghostbusters, Star Wars, Back to the Future, Star Trek, James Bond, etc). I only have one Reeve Superman obviously, so I don't need an army of Cavill Supermans (even though Supes is my favorite superhero). I only have one West, one Keaton and one Bale Batman representation, so I don't need an army of Batflecks.

I have too much MCU stuff that is taking up space, and is essentially just duplicates of characters and/or characters I don't really have any emotional attachment to and could use the space for something else. As far as the DCEU goes, I think I'm good for now with my BvS Trinity display, as those three characters are really the big three of the DCEU.

I don't have any emotional attachment to the characters you enumerated, so I'd merely be getting them for completionist purposes. If I do get them at all, it'd probably be from their respective solo films.

Nope, not at the moment at least.

To be honest, I'm kind of whittling down my collection of stuff from these "new films" so to speak, whether it be MCU or DCEU. I enjoy most of the films of course, but I'm kind of starting to focus on collecting stuff from the classics (Ghostbusters, Star Wars, Back to the Future, Star Trek, James Bond, etc). I only have one Reeve Superman obviously, so I don't need an army of Cavill Supermans (even though Supes is my favorite superhero). I only have one West, one Keaton and one Bale Batman representation, so I don't need an army of Batflecks.

I have too much MCU stuff that is taking up space, and is essentially just duplicates of characters and/or characters I don't really have any emotional attachment to and could use the space for something else. As far as the DCEU goes, I think I'm good for now with my BvS Trinity display, as those three characters are really the big three of the DCEU.

I don't have any emotional attachment to the characters you enumerated, so I'd merely be getting them for completionist purposes. If I do get them at all, it'd probably be from their respective solo films.

Sell all the Marvel stuff and concentrate on DC. :lol

I am also trying to avoid an army of Batfleck's and Cavill Supermen but I do like the idea of having each Justice League character. Obviously it depends on how much I like the movie to some degree. If I really hate it, which seems unlikely, then I would probably reconsider.

Back