Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dean Knight did an awesome BvS Batman mod video where he added some padding in behind the chest. Effect was twofold. Bulkier look and secondly made the cowl piece at the front no longer cover the Bat symbol when his head was tilted down. Win-win ! I think I'll be doing the same mod to mine. Great tip Dean !!

Here's the video link for your convenience :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdoVjpYm6pA

I did that technique with some 3mm foam sheets vs using the cotton material dean used. It did wonders to my BVS batman and made the cowel look so much better. Also I took 1/4” off the cape and re did the tattered look because hot toys looked way over done. Now the cape slightly touches the ground and allows it to hang closer to the body.

I did that technique with some 3mm foam sheets vs using the cotton material dean used. It did wonders to my BVS batman and made the cowel look so much better. Also I took 1/4” off the cape and re did the tattered look because hot toys looked way over done. Now the cape slightly touches the ground and allows it to hang closer to the body.

Nice, got any pics?

To be honest I'll probably end up getting them all. Cyborg the least likely of the bunch, unless he's made from die cast and not plastic.

To be honest I'll probably end up getting them all. Cyborg the least likely of the bunch, unless he's made from die cast and not plastic.

I'll get Cyborg regardless, but agree on the preference for diecast. I'm just not sure that HT will produce diecast for a first-time character who will likely be the lowest seller on the team.

I'm guessing Flash will be next. Cyborg still needed work. Once the movie is released maybe HT will sneak one or two spoiler characters or costumes. The main thing is the movie really has to knock it out of the park.

Cyborg was done, flash got complete, only one is superman head needs a new. Anyone of them could be next

My money would be on Flash and Cyborg being the next two, in no particular order. Don't see them revealing a JL WW yet for obvious reasons and we probably won't see Superman until after the movies release. Batman maybe but they already showed one version so probably wait a little longer for him.

Cyborg was done, flash got complete, only one is superman head needs a new. Anyone of them could be next

I could be wrong, but in the photos shown at SDCC Cyborg still looked a bit rough to me, like a WIP or hastily produced prototype. The head seemed small, no helmeted version, and there was only one interchangeable arm whereas I would guess there will probably be 2-3 arm attachments.

I could be wrong, but in the photos shown at SDCC Cyborg still looked a bit rough to me, like a WIP or hastily produced prototype. The head seemed small, no helmeted version, and there was only one interchangeable arm whereas I would guess there will probably be 2-3 arm attachments.

They were there take another look

My bet would be that the Flash will be first, and Cyborg pretty close. They may decide to do die cast legs for Cyborg. They did it with K2SO but I think that was more to lower the center of gravity with him.

I think you're right that Supes and WW will be the last.

Batman, I'm expecting an unmasked version, as well as the standard and Techsuit version. 3 in total.

Love this

DFgDB9SXkAAQADu.jpg

So you think we’ll get a bad guy? Steppenwolf?

Really hope they do the batmobile this time around!

Back