Hot Toys - 1/6 Iron Strange

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a Dr. Strange head plopped on an Iron Man armor just seems wrong to me. I know this was a discarded idea for the film, but I never got the appeal of swapping character costumes. Not to mention there's no context for the storyline although it might be in deleted scene commentary or somewhere on the web. The Eye of Agamotto does look cool in the chest plate, but that's about it. Unless this shows up in the Multiverse of Madness, I don't see a real need for it.

I'm only OK with this because this means there's a decent chance HT will make a War Machine from those concept art pieces, which is what I really want.

Having a Dr. Strange head plopped on an Iron Man armor just seems wrong to me. I know this was a discarded idea for the film, but I never got the appeal of swapping character costumes. Not to mention there's no context for the storyline although it might be in deleted scene commentary or somewhere on the web. The Eye of Agamotto does look cool in the chest plate, but that's about it. Unless this shows up in the Multiverse of Madness, I don't see a real need for it.
It's not even a deleted scene, it's literally just based on concept art, y'know that stuff that a majority of the audience doesn't even look at or care about.

Just to think you have to buy Base Mark 50, the Mark 50 accessories kit, and Iron Strange to almost complete the Mark 50 in accessories. (It's still missing the circular shield)

It's like Hot Toys lost a bet and is required to come up with some of the absolute dumbest **** nobody asked for every summer. Did they have a whole pile of leftover Mark 50 parts they're desperately trying to get rid of or something?

Just to think you have to buy Base Mark 50, the Mark 50 accessories kit, and Iron Strange to almost complete the Mark 50 in accessories. (It's still missing the circular shield)
The shield will come with the Tony Stark with cloak of levitation figure.

Not only is this garbage. They will call it diecast and charge $450 for it. This will be on clearance. There can't be enough idiots around to buy this.

2e7175697eab40b392acf06d02002004cat-with-loading-sign-on-head.jpg

Precisely. Hot Toys: Where we won't do figures we should do but start fusing figures together instead.

Really going to stretch this Iron Man thing out forever aren't they?
Between the various films, concept art, things like What If and Future Fight, not to mention their own "ideas", they realistically could. Unless of course people stop buying them.

Haha - congrats to those who want this or asked for it. They did not make minor updates to the terrible looking thighs. What a redundant cash grab.

They really will make literally anything Iron Man. To the point where it’s based on random concept art lol…

Hot Toys wants to milk those Iron Man molds for all they are worth for as long as possible. They are following the recent trend of toy manufacturers reusing Iron Man derived molds for other characters, for example Sentinel's Fighting Armor series and SH Figuart's upcoming Tech-On series.

I’d say just use a MK 50 body with a Strange head but the chest armor is different

Back