Hot Toys - 1/6 Iron Strange

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only a matter of time:

4e44de86ceab7479a71fb32e728427dc.jpg
You mean this?

1626292762357.png

1626292809846.png

It's releases like this that make me wonder what the **** I'm doing dropping 400$ on plastic dollies of guys in their tights and robots. Of course it passes and I daydream abut my perfect X-Team and diorama, but, you know...

not too shabby. Looks nice. Still this will be in the 400 - 500 range as it is die cast. Mostly care for the accessories, like these nano blasters in the background. The hands are new, the chest plate also, the rest Mark 50. They don't include the helmet though :-/ guess i wait for parted out pieces

Woooooooo! Finally!

As a huge fan of Porky Pig, South American succulents, inkjet printers and that hole in a key where you put the keyring through, this is the grail piece I've been waiting for!

Thank you, Hot Toys!!!

3344aae6a0a0566b9c61152463abb7e7.gif

Me every time I see one of these "new and exciting" previews from Hot Toys the past few days. Hah. "Iron Strange" is definitely the most appropriate name for this one. Haha

This somehow doesn't look nearly as cool as it did in the concept art. That one guy who did a custom version of this figure did a way better job than Hot Toys did but I guess that's to be expected nowadays.

Don't worry guys - this will end up in the $300 bin eventually. Seems most of Hot Toys new releases sell for massive discounts after release now.

Back