Hot Toys - 1/6 Iron Strange

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody did... And that's why we are getting it.

They should really be ashamed of some of these things they are crapping out.
Why is it too much to ask to just get normal figures for interesting characters?

- Mantis
- Valkerie
- Odin 2.0
- Korg w/Meek
- Wong
- Yon Rogg
- The Collector
- Grandmaster
- Okoye
- John Walker Cap
- Agatha Harkness
- Lady Sif
- Heimdall
- Ego
- Ronan
- Corvus Glaive
- Ebony Maw
- Proxima Midnight
- Cull Obsidian

The list goes on, I would be down for any of these figures instead of this trash.

Last edited:
This seems like a desperate attempt to make some money on all of the unsold Mark 50s collecting dust in their warehouse. :slap
Lol indeed, but say what you will...this strategy to sell unused merchandise as packaging it as something "new!" is kind of genius.

I was rather confused when I saw this when I woke up this morning scrolling through my Insta feed, but gotta say there unfortunately is a market for this. Peeps will be buying this sadly...which will only embolden HT to continue to do this shiz...

I'll buy the nano weapons parted out but that's about it.

This is pulling hasbro kind of crap now with reusing parts from existing figures to create a new one. Stop announcing new figures no one asked for and start releasing figures in a reasonable time frame.

I think the figure looks cool as hell but not at that price. When you go north of $300, you better be something special, north of $400, you have to be a corner piece figure in my mind.

Thought this was a wind-up when I saw it on Facebook this morning. So many new and interesting characters Hot Toys could choose to make...and they give us this. :slap

Nobody did... And that's why we are getting it.

They should really be ashamed of some of these things they are crapping out.
Why is it too much to ask to just get normal figures for interesting characters?

- Mantis
- Valkerie
- Odin 2.0
- Korg w/Meek
- Wong
- Yon Rogg
- The Collector
- Grandmaster
- Okoye
- John Walker Cap
- Agatha Harkness
- Lady Sif
- Heimdall
- Ego
- Ronan
- Corvus Glaive
- Ebony Maw
- Proxima Midnight
- Cull Obsidian

The list goes on, I would be down for any of these figures instead of this trash.
I do believe US Agent will come in due time. Look how long HT took to announce White Supremacist Vision.

Just a little more patience I'm afraid...but yeah, the rest of your list will never happen lol...except maybe Mantis and Valkyrie in due time...

Only a matter of time:

4e44de86ceab7479a71fb32e728427dc.jpg

Back