1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unboxed mine last night. Beautiful figure.

jM52Luo.png

This is the only figure in my collection where I look at it and cannot think of anything else that can be done to improve it. Perfect figure from Hot Toys.

It's taken some time and a recent viewing of The Avengers, but I think this figure has edged out the Mark IV as my personal favourite. They got so much right and the paint pushes it over the top.

Anyone else bothered by the piece right below the chest plate? It just seems like its sticking out too much.. in the movie it's suppose to go under the chest if he bends. Such a perfect figure, but the chest area just seems off to me... but really want to pull to the trigger on my first iron man.

Anyone else bothered by the piece right below the chest plate? It just seems like its sticking out too much.. in the movie it's suppose to go under the chest if he bends. Such a perfect figure, but the chest area just seems off to me... but really want to pull to the trigger on my first iron man.

The chest on this version is not right, they made some compromises for the "pod" feature that no one asked for so its bigger and more square and pooched out than it should be. There are a few crunched over poses in this thread that can hide it but if you're aware of it you can't not see it.

Thank you, I knew my eyes was seeing something. Watched AOU again, and this is definitely more bulgy/round. Guess I'll wait till the next Iron Man that catches my eye.

I read on FB that the figure is a custom and the teaser is fan made based on a supposed reliable source that a DC Midas will be announced soon.

I read on FB that the figure is a custom and the teaser is fan made based on a supposed reliable source that a DC Midas will be announced soon.

It doesn’t look official, mostly because they haven’t used that base in years but a Midas repaint would be their best idea. Not saying it’s THE best idea, just based off HT’s lack of imagination, they know it will sell well especially in Asia.

Back