1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sacrifices you're willing to make on behalf of your fellow freaks is truly heartwarming. :lol

So I take it you're still waiting on that exclusive conversion? Why not cancel that right now and put your money toward a sure thing? :D

View attachment 476308

:lol But I thought since they said it was such a disaster I was doing a public service helping take the trash off their hands. The cost of removing it from their sight should be compensation enough really.

What's going on with Vulture, I haven't seen any updates? I hope its still on track... I'm still interested.

:lol But I thought since they said it was such a disaster I was doing a public service helping take the trash off their hands. The cost of removing it from their sight should be compensation enough really.

Yeah, I'm still not sure what clear part they've been complaining about - the lighter colored parts in the shoulder area look metallic grey to me. Mine is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. Maybe I'll join the chorus of haters once he's in hand, but I doubt it. :lol

What's going on with Vulture, I haven't seen any updates? I hope its still on track... I'm still interested.

There hasn't been an update on Vulture/Iron Scavenger since before the holidays. It seems they've been busy on other projects that are ahead of it in the pipeline. I checked out Joost's latest YouTube videos on the Justice Mobile (which looks awesome, BTW), and someone asked about Vulture in the questions. Joost responded that there would be an update this month, so stay tuned...

Yeah, I'm still not sure what clear part they've been complaining about - the lighter colored parts in the shoulder area look metallic grey to me. Mine is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. Maybe I'll join the chorus of haters once he's in hand, but I doubt it. :lol

There hasn't been an update on Vulture/Iron Scavenger since before the holidays. It seems they've been busy on other projects that are ahead of it in the pipeline. I checked out Joost's latest YouTube videos on the Justice Mobile (which looks awesome, BTW), and someone asked about Vulture in the questions. Joost responded that there would be an update this month, so stay tuned...

That was me, I asked. Cant wait to see his progress. It should be nothing short of amazing.

That was me, I asked. Cant wait to see his progress. It should be nothing short of amazing.

Ah! I thought the name looked familiar. :lol

I'm looking forward to the update as well. I'm keeping my expectations on progress in check however, as it's not due until September and Joost seems quite busy with a few items (Tantive IV Entry Way, MF Cockpit and Justice Mobile) due before it.

Ah! I thought the name looked familiar. :lol

I'm looking forward to the update as well. I'm keeping my expectations on progress in check however, as it's not due until September and Joost seems quite busy with a few items (Tantive IV Entry Way, MF Cockpit and Justice Mobile) due before it.

No kidding hes a busy man. I'm wondering if the stand will allow him to be put more than a few inches off the base. Also curious to see the articulation on the wings and turbines.

Sorry guys forgot this is s Mark VII thread.

How are people posing the arms that those unwanted parts are showing?

If it wasn't already known the shoulder pads can be swiveled forward and back.
104ecda1f3d317cde98aa1bcb4a6d8f4.jpg
14d107a68be98548ad899da6f3f963bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I know, this figure is pretty much perfect.
They ve literally made every piece of it moveable& over designed it if anything-hence the high price tag.
But you cant complain if you dont simply read the instructions and futz it appropriately-its built for every Ironman pose-from museum or dynamic.
Its super easy to futz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of you are too much. Lol. Who cares if the should pad joints are visible. They're barely noticeable. If your not happy with it than just cancel, return the figure or just sell it to another collector. I for one am very happy with the the way it turned. The R&D team at Hot Toys knocked this one out the part!

Some of you are too much. Lol. Who cares if the should pad joints are visible. They're barely noticeable. If your not happy with it than just cancel, return the figure or just sell it to another collector. I for one am very happy with the the way it turned. The R&D team at Hot Toys knocked this one out the part!

Couldn?t agree more
This and the battle damaged 85 will be my only Ironmen & this is pretty much perfection in my eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind the clear plastic piece as much as the shoulder pad gaps when in certain poses. But overall I agree that this figure is phenomenal.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've had the figure for weeks, posing, photos etc. This is the first I've heard of the clear plastic issue. It's not an issue.

People WILL find something. Fickled bunch.

Look at the Mk 50 -- last year it was the greatest ever... now, people can't dump it fast enough. The only bunch more turncoat than Iron Man collectors are Batman collectors.

I finally got this guy. I love him - well, save for those annoying shoulder armor pieces that come loose if you look at them sideways. If you haven't received him yet, do yourself a favor and take them off and leave them off until right before you're ready to pose him. :slap

A couple of quick phone pics....

Mk7_1.jpeg

Mk7_5.jpeg

Anyone else having problems with the accessories fitting in place

for instance, my thigh attachments.
the regular silver ones are nice and tight to the figure and sit flush.
the thigh attachments with the bullets fit loosely and have a large gap in between them and the figure.

also my forearm parts.. WOW. I wanted to put the wrist rockets on but the original ones ( top part) are like they are glued in place. I?ve been working on them for 30 minutes and they are not budging......

View attachment 473994View attachment 473995View attachment 473996

Use the plastic tool or a toothpick and work it carefully between the arm and plates from the front of the part where the ball join is .

Back