1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a pretty pivotal armor, not like the 5 or the 2.

If there were plenty of Mk 6's to go around, then the same for the Mk 7.

Now the Mk 1 will be one that is produced with a lower edition size more like the Mk 5... so I won't wait on that.

Surprised they have not dropped the MK1 yet. It's simpler than a regular suit since it's lacking in the armor dept. Take the 2.0 add some weight in the figures legs and then a little bit of diecast on the armor part, Make him a little taller, update the HS, add a nice paint job and charge $500 for it.

Maybe it will be a DX with a hostage tony or tony from the weapon demo

sorry for the crappy pic but got him today, and HOLY *****! its sexy as hell I'm so hard...i mean happy :naughty
the mark 7 has always been my fav armour and Hot Toys have nailed it!

mk7.jpg

MCU Iron Man is supposed to be 6'5 so a 1/6 figure should be 12.8 inches which this more or less is. Personally I'm not interested in an actors height, I want the character he's supposed to play to be accurate.

sorry for the crappy pic but got him today, and HOLY *****! its sexy as hell I'm so hard...i mean happy :naughty
the mark 7 has always been my fav armour and Hot Toys have nailed it!

View attachment 469485

On your pics it s very perfect. And shoulders joints are very hidden . I ve never see that on other pics. Very good

Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
6485935662592b6ffd2dbbdac520ee62.jpg
19149662864eee90e418464e4f942916.jpg

Damn! I thought it was bad posing on the others. Can you show how you modded it?

my mods are crude actually but I'm a serial museum poser so it doesn't bother me but if want the full range of movement on shoulders, i wouldn't recommend :/ it involves cutting and gluing

Back