Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey dave did you take photos of what you did to make the body slimmer and what all you did to the suit. i did take off the long johns she had on or thermal under ware. i left thos plastic strips on there though dont know what they were used for.

hey dave did you take photos of what you did to make the body slimmer and what all you did to the suit. i did take off the long johns she had on or thermal under ware. i left thos plastic strips on there though dont know what they were used for.

Sorry afraid not. But it was basically just a matter of dremeling down the waist and legs a whole bunch. And then of course the rubber torso had to be cut and tightened up as well.

I received my figure today and it has pink and blue spots everywhere! Is there anything that can be done to remove these spots? So disappointing. This is the worst QC I have seen from Hot Toys.

I received my figure today and it has pink and blue spots everywhere! Is there anything that can be done to remove these spots? So disappointing. This is the worst QC I have seen from Hot Toys.

Check back like 30-40 pages in the thread. Lots of them came like that, unsure why, maybe tailoring spots that never went away. If I remember right people found a light wash would remove them and they were not permanent.

Check back like 30-40 pages in the thread. Lots of them came like that, unsure why, maybe tailoring spots that never went away. If I remember right people found a light wash would remove them and they were not permanent.

Thanks. I read those posts and it seems like the consensus was that rubbing alcohol works but maybe sometime down the line the figure would fade. Was there anything else other than this?

A few pics of one of my favourite figures. Really looking forward to Bespin gown version!
c619c33bc6b0ddab58a703dd1b45708a.plist
c9bb979adce01720e98e7ec272a9ce29.plist
8e517395d35be7724a14c3c04076568d.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I really think a must with this figure is posing it without the huge crotch grabber between the legs. Looks much more feminine that way.

Definitely! The crotch grabber really stands out against the white. I have the ANH Leia posed without support too.
3fd12d6ea125cf0b59faa733981d94e9.jpg

I guess I?ll do the same for Bespin Leia too.[emoji846]

Definitely! The crotch grabber really stands out against the white. I have the ANH Leia posed without support too.
3fd12d6ea125cf0b59faa733981d94e9.jpg

I guess I?ll do the same for Bespin Leia too.[emoji846]

Wow! That looks fantastic. Great pose. I can?t decide between the ANH and Hoth version. I like the original classic look but the HT outfit just doesn?t look good to me. I?ve seen some 3rd party sets that look about the same. I could build a kit bash version for less than the HT version and the Hoth version.

HT is certainly getting their money's worth out of this sculpt. I think Endor will be the second re-use of the Hoth sculpt after Leia Bespin, just with different hair each time. I wonder if this sculpt is in turn a tweak of the ANH Leia or if that one is 100% different.

Back