Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gutted... SSC eliminated my wait-list for Hoth Leia a couple of days ago, without notice. Where's the days when they had the c[FONT=DDG_ProximaNova]ourtesy[/FONT] to inform you about what's going down in you account... . Anyway, can't find here at the usual online stores either.

Gutted... SSC eliminated my wait-list for Hoth Leia a couple of days ago, without notice. Where's the days when they had the c[FONT=DDG_ProximaNova]ourtesy[/FONT] to inform you about what's going down in you account... . Anyway, can't find here at the usual online stores either.

I didn't even realize a wait list was still going. This figure has been out for quite a while, I don't think she's too hard to find on the secondary market.

I looked on eBay and they all seem pretty expensive.
Where are you in the world?

I didn't even realize a wait list was still going. This figure has been out for quite a while, I don't think she's too hard to find on the secondary market.
True, at one point the WL was closed: "waitlist full", but I was on it before that.
SSC said they are completely sold out, non more left, so they closed the list.
Sure, the figure is easy to find on Ebay but too expensive for my taste. I rather wait for an opportunity.

I looked on eBay and they all seem pretty expensive.
Where are you in the world?

$$$ Exactly. Like you I'm from Europe. I don't have to tell you about prices here! :D

Just happened to discover this last night. Don?t know why they have to use rubber...

DB44FE03-A8F7-4C61-978B-BC45D584D771.jpg

Just happened to discover this last night. Don?t know why they have to use rubber...

If they used titanium, it wouldn't be able to move like a neck does...
Seriously though, you just need to try and make sure the head doesn't rub the neck too much.
It's a real tradeoff. You want movement? It will have to be pliable(And will have to be painted to match the skin).

If they used titanium, it wouldn't be able to move like a neck does...
Seriously though, you just need to try and make sure the head doesn't rub the neck too much.
It's a real tradeoff. You want movement? It will have to be pliable(And will have to be painted to match the skin).

Titanium? :lol

Majority of figures don't have necks like this and are perfectly fine. It's just a questionable decision by ol hot toys. Nothing more.

Back