Hot Toys - 1/6 Episode II AOTC - Super Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they made the changes and made it AoTC

Thank god, looks amazing

wTqNyU17Pbj18Eh2ZYzMeoKnhLkJCzWBp90WgrKwlJT1yjv6CZlvcV9hlXBdfwjpm4UkgFI_Bz8R=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00002000ffffdfff-nd-v1
Wow, I’m so glad they fixed it. I think I need 2. Leave it to hot toys to go all out on my least favorite of the 6 movies, but they hooked me. Man I need an intervention.

View attachment 613854

It’s a deep cut Epsiode I reference. Howard is a PT super fan after all.

Man this scene is like pure art compared to TROS. :lol
Never could understand why they called it The Rise Of Skywalker, the acronym is too similar to Revenge Of The Sith lol.

Was it Starlog that first started doing acronyms for Star Wars?

Never could understand why they called it The Rise Of Skywalker, the acronym is too similar to Revenge Of The Sith lol.

Was it Starlog that first started doing acronyms for Star Wars?

A creatively bankrupt movie trying to sift through the better trilogies that came before it in an attempt to get people to care.

Much like the zombified corpse of Palpatine on full display, I imagine the similarity was the point. To make it sound like Revenge of or Return of.

They could've been honest and just called it Star Wars Episode IX: We've Tried Nothing and We're All Out of Ideas but WTNAWAOOI was too long for JJ to remember.

A creatively bankrupt movie trying to sift through the better trilogies that came before it in an attempt to get people to care.

Much like the zombified corpse of Palpatine on full display, I imagine the similarity was the point. To make it sound like Revenge of or Return of.

They could've been honest and just called it Star Wars Episode IX: We've Tried Nothing and We're All Out of Ideas but WTNAWAOOI was too long for JJ to remember.
And those are it’s good points.

It’s a somewhat ironic title considering the previous movie deconstructed, humiliated and undermined everything Skywalker and the actual last remaining descendent of Anakin dies in ‘Rise of.’

A more accurate title would have been ‘The Rejection of Sheev’ or maybe ‘Terrible Rey Oriented Sequel’ to really round off and sum up Disney’s attempt at adding to the Saga.

I'm buying at least 4 Super Battle Droids and 6 Clankers, it's going to be *** epic Geonosis arena display with Dooku and Jango.

Looking forward to seeing the Battle of Geonosis displays built around these figures.

Definitely want some SBDs, but I'm thinking I may pass on the Geonosis Battle Droids since I'd rather center everything around TCW. I want to have all tan BDs instead, which are more versatile.

Plus the less I have to deal with the weirdness with these current figure preorders caused by Sideshow the better.

【Star Wars: Attack of the Clones™ - 1/6th scale Super Battle Droid™ Collectible Figure】

The infantry used by the Trade Federation had several major shortcomings that were carefully revisited by the battle droids' designers. From that research came the Super Battle Droid, a bulkier, stronger, and more advanced version of the standard mechanical soldier. The Super Battle Droid requires no overriding command signal to operate, and thus has a limited degree of independence. They are fearless and tireless, and will run at full speed into combat, their cannons extended, firing until they have reduced their targets to smoldering ruins.

Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is delighted to present today, the 1/6th scale Super Battle Droid collectible figure!

The 1/6th scale Super Battle Droid collectible figure is based on its appearance in the Geonosis™ arena battle. It features a newly developed mechanical structure with stunning metallic paint applications, a wide range of articulations, and a sand-themed display stand!

The Super Battle Droid is ready for action in your Star Wars collection!

Back