Hot Toys - 1/6 Episode II AOTC - Super Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s7.jpg
s8.jpg
s9.jpg
s10.jpg
s11.jpg
s12.jpg
s13.jpg
s14.jpg

Beautiful figure!!
Well done Hot toys!!

The AOTC wave should be the precedent for Hot Toys Star Wars moving forward into the ROTJ anniversary...a slather of awesome figures in beautiful packaging!!

Is it me or did they actually rework the sand base and tweaked footprints to match the SBD's.

No, same old prints.

And for those wondering how that detailing is going to transfer to production (eg How heavy) see the chrome Mando release for your answer.
Here's hope for rachet joints and diecast legs. The Enforcer Droid is @285 at Sideshow. Expect this to be no less, maybe more.

I never really liked the design for the droids in episode 1 or 2. The droid army were too skinny, the super battledroids are better from the waist up but the legs are also scrawny. The super battledroids give me a battlestar galactica vibe.

Sweet. The AOTC display is something I thought would never happen. Now I can fill a besta there are so many figs to get! I’m buying two to recreate this scene.

04C4F936-DC57-4D1F-82B5-6546914EB3EF.png

Back