Hot Toys 1/6 Clone Commander Appo + BARC Speeder The Clone Wars figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Place your bets.
Screenshot_20221114-223932_Chrome.jpg

I'm sure collectors are doubling down on the vehicles now that they know the AT-RT is coming, but wouldn't trust this for a second.

I'm sure collectors are doubling down on the vehicles now that they know the AT-RT is coming, but wouldn't trust this for a second.
No me either, just SS trying to create FOMO.

If you have room and funds it would be a pretty sick display with these and the AT-RT.

Am sure Jedha will dew it.

No me either, just SS trying to create FOMO.

If you have room and funds it would be a pretty sick display with these and the AT-RT.

Am sure Jedha will dew it.

I can only imagine how many that guy will buy.

I'm good with 1 each lol

Waitlisted quicker than the heavy/sidecar version. Makes sense. Appo is more popular I think.

I think the production numbers for the BARC with Sidecar will be lower than the regular BARC. Doesn't seem like it got a ton of preorders, relatively speaking. Not that I think they'll be making a ton of BARCs either.

People are definitely being more selective and between the two, yeah I think they'd rather have Appo for sure but the BARC Sidecar is - as much as I like it - goofier looking. The regular BARC design is just perfect. It's kind of weird they even made the Sidecar version. I've seen people ask for a BARC but not that one.

It might just be FOMO tactics but Sideshow got me with these. I preordered the BARC with Sidecar when it went to waitlist and my wife just preordered a couple of BARCs for us after I told her they went to waitlist. Not from Sideshow though; went with authorized retailers while we still could.

At this point we already have Rex, Jesse and Appo. The only missing pieces to essentially complete 501st obviously would be ARC troopers Fives and Echo. Then HT could finally move on with 312th/other battalions/Coruscant squad/or finish the Bad Batch squad.

I wasn't able to get online to order this when it hit waitlist so I called my wife who put an order in at BBTS. Glad we did since it's pretty much dried up now at the US authorized retailers.

It was amusing because she later told me she put in the order for the BARCs, but wasn't 100% sure if I might've said ARFs so she also ordered AT-RT/ARF sets. I love being married to a fellow Star Wars fan but it can be very dangerous. :lol

It'll likely come back at Sideshow upon release, but I would personally plan to jump on it fast then for those waiting. I honestly don't think they're making that many, relatively speaking.

Last edited:
I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. can remove it ourselves when in hand. I plan to leave it on and add macrobinoculars to make it Bow
Making it Bow is a lot easier than making an accurate Appo. Only thing that would bug me is the name plate BUT if we have him riding the speeder then you wont even use the name plate.

They also added the blue trim to the kama when it was flat black before

Back