Hot Toys 1/6 Clone Commander Appo + BARC Speeder The Clone Wars figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel the same. Vehicles are large things, has to be something special if I'm going to dish out that kind of cash. Like ROTJ bike.
Yeah. If this had been maybe $100 less I would have strongly considered it. For a Clone and a vehicle that’s cool but not super iconic (to me at least) the price is too high.

I have way more attachment to the Speeder Bike, and actually would almost like two if they were sold by themselves (one for the Scout, and one for Luke or Leia).

At these prices, just the BARC with Appo for me for now, especially if that AT-RT is coming.

I'm also picking up the original, ROTJ Speeder bike, so I need to be careful.

Cool design. I really like the speeder. But I have no idea who this character is, and I watched Clone Wars. I guess I nodded off on some of the clone-centric episodes.

So far, I'm totally underwhelmed by releases so far. Not one head sculpt.

It’s easy money and easy production run….them there head sculpts take much more time and guessing costs more money to produce……

Unfortanately, i am more a trooper collector with the occassional main character tossed in…..sheeet is expensive on this side

$515 from Sideshow is about what I expected. $610 for the heavy is a bit more but I guess the vehicle size adds the extra $100...

These prices are insane for clones. I think I am out for these.
The BARC is only $10 more than the ROTJ Speeder Bike, but the BARC with the side car..is a nice chunk of change.

That is why I'm just sticking with this one right now. God knows what that AT-RT is going to do to my wallet.

I finally got a chance to give these a good look over. I'm won't be getting the sidecar version that is for sure. The wonky look and method they had to use presumably for stability, having to buy yet another extra clone, and the included heavy weapons clone figure are all unappealing to me.

I kinda like the single barc though, and Appo is a much more appealing character. I do wish it had his more unique helmet with the arrow mark though. I also think it's a strange choice not to offer these individually. There are crazy people out there who would buy 3,4,5 barc speeders but I don't think they will if they have to army build Appo too.

Imagine they offer Mando's chopper individually but not a CW barc speeder.

That is what is super weird about not offering the BARC alone and the clone(s) alone either, you'd open yourself to more sales this way too. I'm getting 1 of these, but I'm sure there are plenty of collectors out there that just want Appo or the BARC, who have 5 or 6 501st clones already and would just throw one of them on the bike.

Back