Hot Toys 1/6 Clone Commander Appo + BARC Speeder The Clone Wars figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone else mentioned that the front end looked like ROTS in the prototype but was changed last minute. It looks like the cover can come off and it can be more ROTS style.View attachment 659964
Obviously HT intend to do a ROTS one at some point. Tooling seems to be done already

Shame I really haven't seen any dioramas with the barcs their amazing pieces. Took a shot at a simple one. I'm a sucker for woodland. I know barcs are kinda all terrain and just thought the Rancor skull was just a nice touch being Star Wars and all. Got heavy on the way just waiting on BBTS to invoice me.
20230902_215332.jpg

So true! I really was excited and awed by finally getting the BARC and Clone.

Just curious, I’ve noticed you remove usernames when you quote someone.

It makes it so we don’t get notified when you quote+reply. I’d like to get the notification so I know to reply back to you.

Wonderfully shot and posed. :rock

I did the same bf2 set up when I got mine in, but damn if it doesn't suck trying to get that right hand on the minigun.
I ran into the exact same problem the right hand can’t actually wrap around the minigun’s grip. The angle and the shape just don’t work. I ended up using the fingers to grab the top of it instead horizontally. It pops out when adjusting poses but I just put it back in.

Since his appearance is somewhat made up anyways I turned him into essentially 501st Bly.
View attachment 659593
Thanks. This is a joy to look at. Exactly how I would pose Appo if I bought the set. Hope we see a Bly soon and some of his grunts. It's so easy and I hope it would sell well. Basically PT sandtroopers.

A dream! Together with some of his clone companions (believe it´s two markings on a plain trooper).

For you who know, what are the main differences between a CW BARC speeder and the one we see in ROTS?

Fairly certain it's just that front armor panel. Which funny enough wasn't in the original prototype pics.

Slightly less bulbous front and more speederbike looking with the front support beam showing.

BARC_profile.jpg

From what I understand the Hot toys model actually has this present underneath the armor panel if you pry it off. Forget if I saw that here or on fb.

Fairly certain it's just that front armor panel. Which funny enough wasn't in the original prototype pics.

Slightly less bulbous front and more speederbike looking with the front support beam showing.

View attachment 661605

From what I understand the Hot toys model actually has this present underneath the armor panel if you pry it off. Forget if I saw that here or on fb.
Thanks. Was it never in the promo pictures? The bike pictures I’ve seen are all utilized with a cover. Nice it’s removable. Hope we see a Neyo bike soon.

The picture you’re looking for is on here, one or two pages back.

Managed to finally get the troopers separately. Cost about 200 quid each so not cheap but not as much as expected either. Still got the sidecar BARC with heavy on PO so this heavy will be used for custom fodder.

That's a pretty great deal compared to what I thought they'd be going for. Haven't seen a lot of them sold loose. Think a lot of people were in for the Clones and not so much for the speeders.

That's a pretty great deal compared to what I thought they'd be going for. Haven't seen a lot of them sold loose. Think a lot of people were in for the Clones and not so much for the speeders.
Yeah the bike for Appo can be had for roughly 100 quid so definitely cheaper, just way too big for me to take back home.

Managed to finally get the troopers separately. Cost about 200 quid each so not cheap but not as much as expected either. Still got the sidecar BARC with heavy on PO so this heavy will be used for custom fodder.

Don’t answer for legal purposes but did you just take the figures and throw 400 pounds at the person and run?

IMG_2304.gif

Honestly seems like a great deal for the figures. You did good. A stand-alone Appo sold on eBay for $350 + shipping. Only one up there now they want about $500 (which is crazy).

Back