Hot Toys 1/6 Clone Commander Appo + BARC Speeder The Clone Wars figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was only going to get one, glad I went with Appo and the BARC though, even though I'd love a Heavy Trooper in the collection, I just don't have room for both BARCs (and possible future BARCs) and an AT-RT.

Appo looks fantastic, and I think both sets are going to be sought after when they're gone, a few vehicles will really enhance a collector's display.

Did everyone who ordered this get it? This and the heavy speeder seems like a weird release. There’s almost no posts and very few YouTubers have videos of them. I thought 501st was the most popular battalion.

Did everyone who ordered this get it? This and the heavy speeder seems like a weird release. There’s almost no posts and very few YouTubers have videos of them. I thought 501st was the most popular battalion.

I don't think anyone got their orders in besides a few HK spots. Don't think Jedha even got his yet.

Sideshow charged me Friday and still no shipping notice 5 days later. Think we'll see this trickling out in the next week or 2.

I was gunna say, haven’t seen him post in awhile.

Yeah it is uncommon for someone to just stop posting everywhere nowadays on the internet, he was a frequent user of both forums (and possible more, those are the only ones I'm aware of).

He had quite the clone army and display coming together, I just hope nothing terrible happened to him, he and I've been talking for a decent time on this forum.

I could SWEAR I have seen him post in the Reddit Hot Toys forum before, and I dont see him over there [on Reddit] either. This bites.

I wish I had his wife's contact info. I would totally reach out if I did.

Last edited:
I could SWEAR I have seen him post in the Reddit Hot Toys forum before, and I dont see him over there [on Reddit] either. This bites.

I wish I had his wife's contact info. I would totally reach out if I did.

Same, his last post on the Scum was him selling some Ahsoka sabers, nothing since.

Will do! Hoping more reviews show up for him and the BARC soon too.

My moducase should show up this month too, so I can get this office display up and running too.

We'll see what happens.
That will be awesome! Congrats!!

One of the guys I know on Instagram has him. He also just got R5 and the pit droid.

Back