Hot Toys 1/6 Clone Commander Appo + BARC Speeder The Clone Wars figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow did this and killed the line with their endless Clone offerings.

Meanwhile,Bespin Han,C3PO OT,Padme and Windu reside in Howard's basement...

Congrats to those that want these guys,but man...
God I hope they reveal more at Celebration
Echo these sentiments completely. Congrats to army builders.

For me- clones are cool and all but Star Wars is and always will be about the actual characters- especially those with great significance in George Lucas Star Wars. I didn't fall in love with stormtroopers i fell in love with Luke, Han, Leia, Obi-Wan, Padme etc. These are simply a cheap buck for Hot Toys.

43DF3651-5A3B-49AA-B251-2FB1504501A6.jpeg
17F3C01F-DD66-47B7-BCEE-7490E309B46D.jpeg

Man, Howard must have a massive room for his private collection.

Although admittedly these are more feasible than past vehicles. Definitely interested if they see the light of day.

Being that Mace had a particular show where he pilots an AT-RT, HT could put him up with this. They’re not showing everything at once.

No doubt they'll put up the AT-RT Walker figure and leave everyone in the dark about the Walker itself will be made or not.

Standard procedure that they wait and see figure pre-order numbers before committing, rather than offering it up front and boosting pre-orders from the get-go. :slap

They didn't do that with the scout trooper, why would they do that with the AT-RT.

All these 501st version are becoming too much. Not much of a difference between many of them.

To make all people happy, do a deluxe release with an AT-RT helmet, a medic helmet and other interesting helmet variants. Then can people who bought multiple 501st clones create new versions with existing parts.

We want new clone types and space them out, make interesting Jedis and Siths from CW and prequels. We’re also in need of OT characters, where’s ESB+ROTJ Han, ROTJ Vader, ESB Stormtrooper, ROTJ Lando, Death Star Trooper, different sandtrooper ranks, Boosk, Dengar, 4-LOM, IG-88, Veers in AT-AT costume, Snowspeeder pilots, Tantive IV Rebels, C-3PO(!!!!!!) and the notorious… Mouse droid!

As much as those vehicles would look terrific in a display, i don't think i can justify those both in terms of space and funds.

I have never watched the Clone Wars and I try to forget Attack of the Clones ever happened. Can anyone here let me know exactly what I am looking at in that pic so I can add it to the Checklist? Thanks. Vehicle names and Clone Trooper names would be helpful.

BARC Speeder, AT-RT Walker, and what else?

I have never watched the Clone Wars and I try to forget Attack of the Clones ever happened. Can anyone here let me know exactly what I am looking at in that pic so I can add it to the Checklist? Thanks. Vehicle names and Clone Trooper names would be helpful.

You should really watch CW. It is quite good. Gets really good later on.

What we can see is:
501st BARC Speeder
501st BARC Speeder + Expansion Unit (Sidecar)
501st AT-RT walker
501st ARF Clone Trooper
501st Heavy Gunner (Battlefront 2)
Then an additional 501st Clone but not sure which specifically.

My wallet hurts just looking at this photo.

The BARC was eventual, especially with us getting the speeder bikes, and the STAP, but wasn't expecting us to see a AT-RT.

I'm a big clone and army guy, but I still want new characters, you teased us with Windu on May 4th, time to reveal him HT.

Back