Hot Toys 1/6 Clone Commander Appo + BARC Speeder The Clone Wars figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1653494783022.png

It's OK, I thought to myself, I don't have room for that AT-RT, can't have it. Nowhere to put it. Nope nope nope.
Then it came to me in a flash. The perfect place for it. Oh crap. I do have room for it.

Yeah, season 1 has a heavy jar jar presence and nothing gets me to hit "skip" faster. Season 1 has stuff I needed to see but jc enough with bleeping jar jar already.

The show begins to find its footing in Season 3 and cruises from Season 4 and on.

Though the first 2 seasons have some great arcs and some of my favorite episodes, the show was still trying to find itself though.

Jar Jar had his best set of episodes in Season 6 though, pairing him with Mace for 2 episodes was such a great idea.

I needed to see s1 tho. I now have context for many memes, including stuff like this, always wondered what that bottom of the picture was in reference to.
clone bachelors.jpg

Now I know.

Those guys in the top row all look like insufferable douches to me, but I'm not the target audience so.....

Wowww they're actually naming him Commander Appo?

My wallet is crying right now

So no option for these Clones without the vehicles? One of the vehicles would be kinda cool depending on the price but I’d maybe see if they do the Walker instead.

So no option for these Clones without the vehicles? One of the vehicles would be kinda cool depending on the price but I’d maybe see if they do the Walker instead.

Yeah little surprising there, they'd get more sales with clones being separate, but they're really pushing the vehicles I guess.

With all the display options, I'm sure 501st clones will start selling even more now.

I hope this is just the start though, these are nice but hoping Windu, Padme or Vanth go up this weekend as well.

Back