1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!! :thud: :thud: :thud:

That's just stupendous!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap :clap :clap

Did you attain a 1/6 scale jet or just the cockpit? Would love to have one for flight suit Carol!! :lol :lol (Seriously though lol)
It’s just the cockpit! BBI releases an Elite Force 1/6 scale F-15C cockpit display like 15 years ago and it occasionally pops up on ebay. Some people have used for their Top Gun customs but I thought it was appropriate for Capt Marvel. Body is a BBI Viper pilot with flight suit, and the cockpit is insanely detailed!

ABADD0F3-0855-417E-92AC-B52F32DB99F9.jpeg

DDD00AD9-FE62-46A9-B83A-F68A3C799970.jpeg

Love that pose! I'll do something similar to mine once the Endgame version is released. Excellent work you two <3

It’s just the cockpit! BBI releases an Elite Force 1/6 scale F-15C cockpit display like 15 years ago and it occasionally pops up on ebay. Some people have used for their Top Gun customs but I thought it was appropriate for Capt Marvel. Body is a BBI Viper pilot with flight suit, and the cockpit is insanely detailed!

View attachment 530191

View attachment 530192

EXCELLENT!!!!! Love that Capt Marv pose in front of the cockpit.

Ahhh gotcha, that's so awesome.

Love that pose! I'll do something similar to mine once the Endgame version is released. Excellent work you two <3

<3 <3 <3

View attachment 530191

View attachment 530192
This is really, really cool.

View attachment 530191

View attachment 530192
Oh man that display is so awesome! Well done.

I don't know if I posted this, but i manipulated this and resized it to 1/6, should fit on the patches. I only did a regular printout and stuck some velcro on the back, but feel free to use if you want.

Attachments

• name badge 2.jpg
    name badge 2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 28
OK since some one helped me with the SW Toys question I have another one. What third party company made the Goose set with the the alien tentacles coming out of its mouth?

OK since some one helped me with the SW Toys question I have another one. What third party company made the Goose set with the the alien tentacles coming out of its mouth?

Boom, you looking for this?

Beat me to it, yeah Art-By-Art is releasing a k.o. Captain Marv, I'm surprised it hasn't released already.

jSt8rua.jpg

Back