1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carol & Goose! :D :)

bTnsVDy.jpg

Km2ZJLU.jpg

QcLqCVP.jpg

Glad you're happy with it!! :D:D She's marvelous isn't she? :love:

No shame in having multiple Captain Marvels :monkey3

Luving your shelf of heroines, it's so awesome seeing them together :clap

Haha I like how you have her helmeted lookk with the jacket!

I'm sure the way I put her sleeves up will scare some people on here with the "wrinkles" :ROFLMAO:
I love that look ! I'm gonna stick with the helmet version of the sculpt, especially as the Endgame one will have none.

And so it begins... you break your "one figure per character" rule once, thinking it's just an exception for a character you really love. Then you break it again because you really need a battle damaged look. And before you know it, you're swimming in a sea of captains. For what it's worth, Captain America was the figure/character that broke me (I'm at three now but trying unsuccessfully to get back down to two).

Also, love the rolled up jacket look- very 90's comic inspired. It'll destroy the pleather/resale value, but it looks nice!

And so it begins... you break your "one figure per character" rule once, thinking it's just an exception for a character you really love. Then you break it again because you really need a battle damaged look. And before you know it, you're swimming in a sea of captains. For what it's worth, Captain America was the figure/character that broke me (I'm at three now but trying unsuccessfully to get back down to two).

Also, love the rolled up jacket look- very 90's comic inspired. It'll destroy the pleather/resale value, but it looks nice!
I thought I would break it for Nebula only, and soon with two Wonder woman 84 but it was earlier than expected 🤪
Thanks for liking the look, i can never wear a jacket myself without rolling up the sleeves so I definitely thought about it with her.
A friendy told me the same thing about re-sale value and I said "I literally just opened the box, don't talk about reselling it!" 😁
Once I get the Endgame version I think this one will get her own little shelf with the poster of the movie behind it and my two collector's editions and art book beside the figure.
Capture d'écrans_20210903-082051~2.png

I thought I would break it for Nebula only, and soon with two Wonder woman 84 but it was earlier than expected 🤪
Thanks for liking the look, i can never wear a jacket myself without rolling up the sleeves so I definitely thought about it with her.
A friendy told me the same thing about re-sale value and I said "I literally just opened the box, don't talk about reselling it!" 😁
Once I get the Endgame version I think this one will get her own little shelf with the poster of the movie behind it and my two collector's editions and art book beside the figure.
View attachment 536926

Haha yeah for me I have no problem having multiple versions of a character, and for me I neeeeeedd all the Captain Marvels!!! :wacky (Still want that Starfoce Kree suit :monkey2 )

Agree, that rolled up sleeve look is smashing! Gives that 90's vibe, which is fitting since the film takes place in that time.

Wow that's a neat display there with the figure! :clap I currently have some of my Captain Marvels in front of a large poster :D:D:D Still in awe of seeing that lol

Haha yeah for me I have no problem having multiple versions of a character, and for me I neeeeeedd all the Captain Marvels!!! :wacky (Still want that Starfoce Kree suit :monkey2 )

Agree, that rolled up sleeve look is smashing! Gives that 90's vibe, which is fitting since the film takes place in that time.

Wow that's a neat display there with the figure! :clap I currently have some of my Captain Marvels in front of a large poster :D:D:D Still in awe of seeing that lol
I saw all your posts (me buying this one is all your fault :ROFLMAO: ), I'm using (stealing) pictures from everyone on here to learn about posing them.
I love the recreations you made of her "civilian" looks so you can display her helmet-less sculpt.
Fortunately I set up my little work office at home to put all my stuff. My other half gets the house for plants inside and outside :D (I kinda like my things to be "secured" and hidden.
A shout out to partners who deal with our expensive trinkets! :poop:

Edit : Oh yeah that Starforce one! I just saw a high quality pic which shows the 3d details of the costume. Looking good! It's weird how many of them end up in the Howard Chan collection (see, now I understand that reference. level up !)

Last edited:
I saw all your posts (me buying this one is all your fault :ROFLMAO: ), I'm using (stealing) pictures from everyone on here to learn about posing them.
I love the recreations you made of her "civilian" looks so you can display her helmet-less sculpt.
Fortunately I set up my little work office at home to put all my stuff. My other half gets the house for plants inside and outside :D (I kinda like my things to be "secured" and hidden.

Edit : Oh yeah that Starforce one! I just saw a high quality pic which shows the 3d details of the costume. Looking good! It's weird how many of them end up in the Howard Chan reference (see, now I understand that reference. level up !)

There should be a support group for people who bought Captain Marvel because of Zurdo :lol I'm not in this group yet but have been tempted too many times (the green Starforce suit would break me, but it's never coming out...).

Edit : Oh yeah that Starforce one! I just saw a high quality pic which shows the 3d details of the costume. Looking good! It's weird how many of them end up in the Howard Chan reference (see, now I understand that reference. level up !)

:lol :lol LOL - Well I'm happy I was able to persuade you :lol :lol

Thanks! Yeah I had fun assembling all those more casual/alternate looks for CM, and I'm so happy to have her different outfits representing the movie. :blissy (Speaking of which I recently purchased some glasses for pilot Carol, hopefully they arrive.)

Cooooll, having a plants in one's home must feel peaceful, sounds splendid.

I know the chances are slim to none, but I'm still clamoring for the SF suit!!! :taz

Back